Forums - Upcoming events has issues with multiple calendars

Go to solution Solved by Marc,

I am attempting to use 2 calendars with my forum.  I am running into an issue where the events from 1 calendar are not populating through to the upcoming events widget.  When I inspect the page this shows up.   

<li class="ipsWidget ipsWidget_vertical ipsBox  " data-blockid="app_calendar_upcomingEvents_fg9k4v3no" data-blockconfig="true" data-blocktitle="Upcoming Events" data-blockerrormessage="This block cannot be shown. This could be because it needs configuring, is unable to show on this page, or will show after reloading this page." data-controller="core.front.widgets.block">
<h3 class="ipsType_reset ipsWidget_title">Upcoming Events</h3>
<div class="ipsWidget_inner">
    <div class="ipsPad_half">    
        <div class="ipsType_light ipsPad_half ipsType_center">No upcoming events found</div>
    </div>
</div></li>

Just to see what would happen - on my test environment, I deleted all calendars, then added 1.  Which should leave a singular object for the widget to pull from.  However, this same error resulted.   Where is the configuration setting for the Upcoming Events widget so that I can update which calendars it should reference?