Several problems

Oliver23
Go to solution Solved by Oliver23,

Hi I have several problems with IPB

First problem when click on new topic the loading progress round stuck like you can see on the second picture uploaded.

Second problem when I want to edit the CSS/HTML my theme I can see the files appearing for a brief moment like a second and after they disappear and when i use the textbox search template i have always the problem of the infinite progress round (first screenshot) .

My last problem is with Menu manager impossible to keep the position of a sub menu after clicking on the publish button no effect.

Before install the forum i used the ips4.php and it did not return me any problem.

I try to swith on different version on php (7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1) and i have also turn off all cache/security feature on cloudflare that dont solve my problem 😞

Invision Community Version 4.6.11

PHP Version 8.1.3

Ps:  I am sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language

Stuck2.png

Stuck.png

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

7 hours ago, Oliver23 said:

Problem solved i change my hosting provider and all is ok now. Thank you for the support.

Glad you managed to get the issue resolved. Very odd thing for hosting to cause. Makes me wonder if they were running some kind of odd caching there. Either way, as long as you are sorted, thats all that matters 🙂