API 403 error - Blocked

tomch

I am having API issues.  When I access from PostMan (API testing software) it works fine however when making a request from the server we're using I get a 403 error from Cloudfront.

Is there a setting in my AdminCP that can unblock certain IP's or domains?

Any insight is appreciated.

Best regards,

Screenshot from 2022-02-22 11-00-23.png

No major number of requests are being sent.  We are trying to use an API to GET from our install.  We simply want to propagate a webpage with user information from Invision and one of our other platforms.  The GET works from POSTMAN in a test environment but not when we script it into the page.

We are able to get data from our other platforms.  As said before the POSTMAN test works fine but when we script from our server we receive the 403 error.  Are there any ports or firewall settings that we may not know about that need setting from our end?

23 minutes ago, tomch said:

We are able to get data from our other platforms.  As said before the POSTMAN test works fine but when we script from our server we receive the 403 error.  Are there any ports or firewall settings that we may not know about that need setting from our end?

There arent. As mentioned you would need to provide detail on the ticket created