Royal Dark Support

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Nabix said:

@doc Are you going to update this theme to 4.5 once it drops? I'm building a new community and would hate to purchase something that wont be supported in the latest release. 🙂

@Nabix Every template from us will be supported for future versions!

Edited by doc
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to change the gold geometric backgrounds (so I can customize my forum page to the color scheme I want)
and is there a way to use the Navigation Menu that is setup in Menu Manager in the ACP? (It's so much easier than coding in all 50-60 pages that need to be accessible to guests and members.)

Edited by Noah F
8 hours ago, Noah F said:

Is there a way to change the gold geometric backgrounds (so I can customize my forum page to the color scheme I want)
and is there a way to use the Navigation Menu that is setup in Menu Manager in the ACP? (It's so much easier than coding in all 50-60 pages that need to be accessible to guests and members.)

For background yes, you can find the geometric background in resources, it's global.

For menu you dont need to edit 50-60 pages, it's already in acp the actual menu like the menu manager.

13 hours ago, doc said:

For menu you dont need to edit 50-60 pages, it's already in acp the actual menu like the menu manager.

I meant that on my current theme, it uses the default Invision Menu Manager for the navigation and I have it set up with over 50-60 pages and submenus and resources for my community members to easily find. On this theme however, It seems it's all manual where I have to type 

<a href="link">Example</a>

for each page item. I was asking if there was a much easier way to do this or a way to just use the default Menu Manager without compromising on the design of the theme itself?