Monitoring Member Activity in Specific Subforums?

Hello all!

I currently run a game on my forum and have a group of volunteer staff that help run the site. I was looking for a way to reward the extra active + helpful volunteers on my site to help give back to those that help us out the most.

I was wondering if there is a way to get stats on a member's number of new content added to a specific sub forum (as oppose to the entire board). Ideally I would like stats that show the top member contributions in a given window of time (last month?) in a particular subforum. The idea being that the member who is the most active posting in the subforums can be identified and highlighted as a superb contributor. I am willing to work with any suggestions. Open to native solutions or resources from the store if they exist. I tried searching around and could not find what I was looking for.

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Ninja Academy said:

Hello all!

I currently run a game on my forum and have a group of volunteer staff that help run the site. I was looking for a way to reward the extra active + helpful volunteers on my site to help give back to those that help us out the most.

I was wondering if there is a way to get stats on a member's number of new content added to a specific sub forum (as oppose to the entire board). Ideally I would like stats that show the top member contributions in a given window of time (last month?) in a particular subforum. The idea being that the member who is the most active posting in the subforums can be identified and highlighted as a superb contributor. I am willing to work with any suggestions. Open to native solutions or resources from the store if they exist. I tried searching around and could not find what I was looking for.

Thank you in advance!

Yes, there is a way to do that. It will require custom coding, i.e. a plugin. I have not seen such a plugin myself, but you can request one in the request forum.

Archived