[Pages] Database only visible to Admin

Kurisu87

I am having a little problem with my database on pages. 

From what I can see any articles are only visible to Admin. So when I view the front page (using the Database block, with the Articles Database with 3 records in) Views as an admin it displays as expected. However, when viewed as a forum member, or guest, it doesn't display anything on the page. 

I have checked the database permissions, and guests and members (as default) can both see the database and view records.

However, as soon as I login as admin, the page is populated with the records and displays as desired. 

If i go to 'Page' then articles.html and click permission, all are ticked. So i am at a loss as to why the records are not displaying. 

7 minutes ago, Kurisu87 said:

under blocks in the pages menu all I have is custom and plugins with nothing in them. :(

mmmm I thought you said blocks

anyways check permissions on

ACP > Database

MaxthonSnap20170112021612.png

Also ACP > Pages 

MaxthonSnap20170112021721.png

also check this setting in your database setting

MaxthonSnap20170112021858.png

By blocks I mean the drag and drop box when you edit the page.... any who... it was option 3.. I had "users can see records posted by other users' turned off!... Turning it on, solved it! 

Thank you! (I am using your different articles styles btw, beautiful app)

11 minutes ago, Kurisu87 said:

By blocks I mean the drag and drop box when you edit the page.... any who... it was option 3.. I had "users can see records posted by other users' turned off!... Turning it on, solved it! 

Thank you! (I am using your different articles styles btw, beautiful app)

You're welcome : ) 

Archived