Error when try to update

Erwinrom

At the moment I have an 3.4.8 install but with the 4.x version available I tried to install it on my test server. But with the 4.0 and the latest 4.1 beta I get always the same message when I try to update:

Got error 190 "Incompatible key or row definition between the MariaDB .frm file and the information in the storage engine. You have to dump an" from storage engine MyISAM
/home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Db/Db.php::1482

the log filesshow me this error

Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:06:04 +0000 (Severity: 3)
Error : Got error 190 "Incompatible key or row definition between the MariaDB .frm file and the information in the storage engine. You have to dump an" from storage engine MyISAM
#0 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Db/Db.php(237): IPS\_Db->query('SHOW FULL COLUM...', true)
#1 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Db/Db.php(1482): IPS\_Db->forceQuery('SHOW FULL COLUM...')
#2 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Application/Application.php(2451): IPS\_Db->getTableDefinition('core_notificati...')
#3 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(652): IPS\_Application->databaseCheck()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->IPS\core\Setup\{closure}('core')
#5 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(277): call_user_func(Object(Closure), 'core')
#6 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(663): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->appLoop(Array, Object(Closure))
#7 [internal function]: IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->step2(Array)
#8 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(213): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(48): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->process(Array)
#10 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\{closure}(Array)
#11 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(71): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#12 /home/credible/public_html/ips/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(109): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#13 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->manage()
#14 /home/credible/public_html/ips/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(222): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /home/credible/public_html/ips/admin/upgrade/index.php(29): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run()
#16 {main}

I tried different things, like @Matt suggestion to use FLUSH TABLES but that didn't worked. I hope somebody here knows a solutions because I can't get any further.

ipb4_error.jpg

Archived