Download: Kamura

Poison Light

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Kamura (Light & Dark)
File Submitter: EdgarJ
File Submitted: 18 May 2012
File Category: Light Skins

Kamura is a clean ipb skin with an integrated colorpicker.
Users can choose their own color!
You can also change the default color in your ACP.

Other options in the ACP:

- Change Logo Text
- Wrapper Width (So fluid and fixed are possible)
- Change default color
- Disable Colorpicker
- Enable / disable social media icons.

%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Content
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Gallery
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Blogs
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Chat
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Calander
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP Downloads
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Most 3rd party addons

%7Boption%7D
%7Boption%7D

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i just bought the skin and i really looks nice! But a have 2 Questions: Where exacly can you change the headerbar color and the background (white/black) color, mmb please! :D

The header bar color? Do you mean the standard color or the colorpicker?

White/black: There are two xml.gz files in the download one dark and one light.

You need to import the settings group. Check the instructions.txt :smile:

Oke, thanks for the black color thing :D but in you screenshots i see you can change the color with the visual editor? But i don't really know how to launch that in a downloaded skin :D

In the download you have a .xml file i guess i named that file: (EJ) Skin Settings or something

Go to this page ( qHKOb.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' width" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="712">) scroll to the bottom and import that file.

I think that that is the problem because in the settings you can turn off the colorpicker but what if the setting doesn't exist? yep it is automatic 0 = false = disabled.

PM me if you need help :smile:
  • 8 months later...

Archived