Looking for someone to help with large migration

Well to me the site is fairly large. Im converting about 30k members millions of posts from a vBulletin 3.8 install to IPB 3.1.4. I just want to make sure the convert goes off without a hitch and if I run into an issue I have someone to offer assistance. Let me know if there is anyone out there and what your rate would be.

On a side note I have already done a few conversions with the database but issues always seem to arise when I try want to go live (this is my second forum conversion)

Well to me the site is fairly large. Im converting about 30k members millions of posts from a vBulletin 3.8 install to IPB 3.1.4. I just want to make sure the convert goes off without a hitch and if I run into an issue I have someone to offer assistance. Let me know if there is anyone out there and what your rate would be.

On a side note I have already done a few conversions with the database but issues always seem to arise when I try want to go live (this is my second forum conversion)

Why don't you purchase the Ipb's professional conversion service? Like that you will be sure that everything will go smoothly.

Archived