Download: Cielo

ehren.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Cielo
File Submitter: ehren.
File Submitted: 22 Feb 2010
File Updated: 02 Dec 2011
File Category: Light Skins

Skinbox is proud to announce the release of Cielo.

Cielo is a chameleon skin: You can put any background in it and it will take the style of your background. It comes with custom-made backgrounds and it's simple to add your own. Categories on the index page can also be displayed in a grid layout.

Click here for a live demo, or to purchase Cielo.

Click here to download this file

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is not the same site skinbox? On the site has written: "Compatible with: The latest versions of IP Board 3.x, Gallery, Blogs, Downloads, Chat, and IP.Content Nexus." I bought it here at the moment but is giving error:

Warning: require_once(/home/storage/b/03/7e/androidz2/public_html/forum/public//style_images/master/_php/loader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado in/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_19/skin_global.php on line 109

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/forum/public//style_images/master/_php/loader.php' (include_path='.:/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_19/skin_global.php on line 109

Please, help me.

You are currently using the skin with the master image folder. The files here have not yet been upgraded for 3.3.x.

Create an account on skinbox and PM me your username, and I'll upgrade you over there so you can download the latest version. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived