Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

I'm lisdexic.

No, for real, with numbers anyway. I always mix up numbers, and can never get phone numbers right.

Not heard of lisdexic but that sounds like a symptom of dyslexia.

"The dyslexic may reverse numbers, and read or write 17 for 71. He may transpose numbers i.e., 752 – 572. He may have a difficulty with mental arithmetic."

The dyslexic may reverse letters like b and d, or p and q, either when reading or writing.

He may invert letters, reading or writing n as u, m as w, d as q, p as b, f as t.

He may read or write words like no for on, rat for tar, won for now, saw for was.

He may read or write 17 for 71.

He may mirror write letters, numbers and words.

You have already seen my symptom, I read about as arcade. I was in the store the other day looking for the transformer movie and by mistake I bought the terminator movie. Good thing I wanted to watch that one too.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear am I embarrassed. Strange I can spell that word correctly, although never looks right.
Have you ever messed up who and how? Those 2 words looks the exact same to me.

Any way makes me feel prude of you guy's great work on the arcade. :)

hi im having problems with the arcade i cant get the games to show up its just a blank screen :s also in acp the games r like this :s

# $secondary_swf_filename='';  # ####### DEFINE IMPORTANT CONSTANTS #######################  # existing scores and time played in the specified game. You do not<  # X

It seems that you have uploaded a .zip file, which is an unsupported file type for iArcade, please go to www.ibpdownloads.com and go to they're arcade and go to the v2 games category and download a game from there and try uploading and installing that game and let me know if you run into any more problems.

hi im having problems with the arcade i cant get the games to show up its just a blank screen :s also in acp the games r like this :s

# $secondary_swf_filename='';  # ####### DEFINE IMPORTANT CONSTANTS #######################  # existing scores and time played in the specified game. You do not<  # X

Warning: rename(/home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/dirtbikeSte.swf,/home/USER/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/dirtbikeSte.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Warning: rename(/home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/dirtbikeSte1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/dirtbikeSte.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

I get this error whenever i try to install a tar file i have uploaded but if i try to import a tar file i get an sql database error any ideas

Warning: rename(/home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/dirtbikeSte.swf,/home/USER/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/dirtbikeSte.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Warning: rename(/home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/dirtbikeSte1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/dirtbikeSte.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home1/warrocks/public_html/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

I get this error whenever i try to install a tar file i have uploaded but if i try to import a tar file i get an sql database error any ideas

Unless you edited that to read "USER" it looks like you forgot to modify the installation path in the settings area, per the install directions.

Unless you edited that to read "USER" it looks like you forgot to modify the installation path in the settings area, per the install directions.

ahh, thanks, quick question though, where it says USER is that user number i.e 1 or user name on forum or database username. Plus i can't see anything in the install instructions about editing USER anywhere, where do i edit that

ahh, thanks, quick question though, where it says USER is that user number i.e 1 or user name on forum or database username. Plus i can't see anything in the install instructions about editing USER anywhere, where do i edit that

Applications -> iArcade -> Settings.
In the directions its on step 4.
"Before installing or importing games, make sure to configure your game and upload path!!!!"

Applications -> iArcade -> Settings.

In the directions its on step 4.

"Before installing or importing games, make sure to configure your game and upload path!!!!"

I saw that and im probably sounding stupid but what replaces USER is it the database user, my admin username onsite or user number

I saw that and im probably sounding stupid but what replaces USER is it the database user, my admin username onsite or user number

The webhosting user.
In your case, your path should most likely be:

/home1/warrocks/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

or whatever your path is.

The webhosting user.

In your case, your path should most likely be:

/home1/warrocks/forum/CHANGEDFORSECURITY/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

or whatever your path is.

Thanks and nice mod, i see what your saying but i still get the same error just USER now replaced with warrocks

Hey there,

I installed, a couple of weeks ago, your iArcade system on my board. I desinstalled it recently in other to try ibpProArcade. It's working great... but the v32 games are not saving scores. The guys at IBPArcade seem to believe the issue is somehow related to me having installed iArcade back then.

But I deleted all the iArcade files, undo the index.php edit, deleted some tables as well...

Is it possible iArcade "v32 system" (or whatever) is interfering with the other application? I need a clue. I've even uninstalled all my hooks to make sure they're not causing the issue.

I will donate 5$ to anyone able to give me a valid answer.

Is there an update as to how much longer it will be until the final version is released?

"soon"
Im hoping to get RC2 out very shortly, and I do not expect to have an RC3.

Hey there,

I installed, a couple of weeks ago, your iArcade system on my board. I desinstalled it recently in other to try ibpProArcade. It's working great... but the v32 games are not saving scores. The guys at IBPArcade seem to believe the issue is somehow related to me having installed iArcade back then.

But I deleted all the iArcade files, undo the index.php edit, deleted some tables as well...

Is it possible iArcade "v32 system" (or whatever) is interfering with the other application? I need a clue. I've even uninstalled all my hooks to make sure they're not causing the issue.

I will donate 5$ to anyone able to give me a valid answer.

There is no iArcade v32 system. iArcade supports v2 games only. If you uninstalled iArcade and undid the index.php edit, I have nothing more I can suggest. Its also extreamly unreasonable for me to provide support for our competitor's product.

I would advise you ask them about it - I do not use their mod, and since the code is encoded, I cannot help out too much in debugging for you. Sorry.

No problem, best of luck. I'll see what I can do, I spoke with the developer from ibparcade a few days ago about some compatibility stuff.

I plan to have iArcade and IBPArcade on my site I suggest you to have games ran by your software (iArcade) to only work in those only instead of having IBPArcade v2 games high scoring into iArcade. (no more index.php file edit?)

I plan to have iArcade and IBPArcade on my site I suggest you to have games ran by your software (iArcade) to only work in those only instead of having IBPArcade v2 games high scoring into iArcade. (no more index.php file edit?)

Are you saying we should create our own scoring method?
I dont see that as feesable. I think that there should be one "universal" scoring method, and for the most part, Mike at ibparcade agrees. We are working together on this issue.

Also, the index.php edit is not necessary in RC2. I'm not sure how many times we've said that, but just in case anyone missed the two hundred and fourty seven million, six hundred and twenty two thousand, five hundred and eighty third time we've announced it: the index.php edit is not necessary in RC2.

Archived