Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I tried to download your software on my site and it would not let me install games because it game up with an error for downloading .tar files. Is there a solution to this issue? If so, could you PM me it?

Thanks.

Hi, I tried to download your software on my site and it would not let me install games because it game up with an error for downloading .tar files. Is there a solution to this issue? If so, could you PM me it?

Thanks.

Can you please either paste the error message or describe the issue in more detail?
I'm not sure I understand what your issue is.

When I try uploading games with the .tar ending, I cannot. I get an error message. Why is this? It would not allow me to download any game.

I just replied to you.
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/300230-download-iarcade-system-rc1-fixed/page__view__findpost__p__1936279

Your arcade is disabled to guests, and your failure to describe the actual issue makes me unable to help you.

I have enabled access for guests. When I click "Submit score" it brings me to this url "http://www.starfleetguild.com/portal/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore"

Also when trying to submit a hight score manually it gives me the below error

(Url http://www.starfleetguild.com/portal/index.php?app=iArcade&view=chal_create)

www.starfleetguild.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Also when trying to submit a hight score manually it gives me the below error

www.starfleetguild.com Driver Error

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

All of those are due to not following the install directions.

You need to edit your index.php for backwards compatibility.

http://www.iarcademod.com/install/rc1.php?step=2

The driver error in the challenge creation is because you are most likely trying to challenge yourself.

No need to be rude...I was looking for the directions, but could not locate it..Maybe it should be put in this posting

No need to be rude...I was looking for the directions, but could not locate it..Maybe it should be put in this posting

Not trying to sound rude. It's frustrating when you try to help a user but they do not provide the needed details. :)
I apologize is my tone was negative. :blush:

I was looking for the directions, but could not locate it..Maybe it should be put in this posting

The same questions have been answered several times in this topic, the edit directions are included in the guided install directions that came with the mod, and your issue is listed on the FAQ. :thumbsup:

This is what I got when I tried uploading games:

When I go to the public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/ in the site's cPanel, I get a Data Error in that folder. It's not showing anything in it either. I uploaded the game file their, but still does not work. I then deleted the tars folder and went through the installing process of the game. However, I then got the database error:

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Is there anything I can do so that I can add games to my arcade?

This is what I got when I tried uploading games:

When I go to the public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/ in the site's cPanel, I get a Data Error in that folder. It's not showing anything in it either. I uploaded the game file their, but still does not work. I then deleted the tars folder and went through the installing process of the game. However, I then got the database error:

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Is there anything I can do so that I can add games to my arcade?

I would advise that you remove all entries in the iarcade_tars and iarcade_games folder in your phpmyadmin.

If, after trying this, you are still having issues, please PM me with ACP and FTP info. I will take a look.

Can I get you to post the SQL error (it's in /cache/sql_error_log_yy_mm_dd.cgi - remove any personal information if you like, just need the query that ran and the error that came up)?

Here's the error list. I just removed the access to the site for security reasons. It's the only error we came across that day, so their was no need to remove anything. Hope this helps.

===================================================

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:01:38 +0000

Error Number: 1062

Error: Duplicate entry '3dfroggerIBPAG' for key 1

IP Address: 72.186.189.82

Page: /forums/admin/index.php?adsess=293e67b6fa77daf0d41b7623d3d7688e&app=iArcade&module=games&section=import&do=save

Debug: array (

1 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/___________/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDb.php',

'line' => 1104,

'function' => 'query',

'class' => 'db_driver_mysql',

),

3 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/_________/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php',

'line' => 151,

'function' => 'insert',

'class' => 'db_main_mysql',

),

4 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/_________/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php',

'line' => 23,

'function' => 'saveForm',

'class' => 'admin_iArcade_games_import',

),

5 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/______/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php',

'line' => 291,

'function' => 'doExecute',

),

)

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO iarcade_tars (tarfile_name,tarfile,added,timestamp) VALUES('3dfroggerIBPAG','game_3dfroggerIBPAG.tar',0,1270299696)

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:15:46 +0000

Error Number: 1062

Error: Duplicate entry '3dsuperpinball' for key 1

IP Address: 72.186.189.82

Page: /forums/admin/index.php?adsess=293e67b6fa77daf0d41b7623d3d7688e&app=iArcade&module=games&section=import&do=untar&tarfile_name=3dsuperpinball&tarfile=game_3dsuperpinball.tar&fromftp=true

1 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDb.php',

'line' => 1104,

'function' => 'query',

),

3 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php',

'line' => 216,

'function' => 'insert',

'class' => 'db_main_mysql',

),

4 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/______/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php',

'line' => 27,

'function' => 'UnpackTars',

),

5 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/__________/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php',

'line' => 291,

),

)

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO iarcade_tars (tarfile_name,tarfile,added,timestamp) VALUES('3dsuperpinball','game_3dsuperpinball.tar',1,1270300546)

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:57:06 +0000

Error Number: 1064

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and member_id=160 ORDER BY blog_id' at line 1

IP Address: 75.197.156.109

Page: /forums/index.php?&app=members&section=load&module=ajax&member_id=160&tab=blog&md5check=3969414688584ab1fceb65de5b6299fe

1 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDb.php',

'line' => 1019,

'function' => 'query',

),

3 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/parsing.php',

'line' => 165,

'function' => '_loadLastRead',

'class' => 'blogParsing',

),

4 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/applications/members/sources/tabs/blog.php',

'line' => 42,

'function' => '__construct',

'class' => 'blogParsing',

),

5 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/load.php',

'line' => 105,

'function' => 'return_html_block',

'class' => 'profile_blog',

),

6 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php',

'line' => 412,

'class' => 'public_members_ajax_load',

),

7 => 

array (

'file' => '/home/________/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php',

'line' => 91,

'function' => 'execute',

'class' => 'ipsAjaxCommand',

),

)

mySQL query error: SELECT blog_id, member_id, last_read, unread_count, last_count, entries_read FROM blog_read WHERE blog_id in(0,) and member_id=160 ORDER BY blog_id

try another game apart from 3dsuperpinball, as there is already the fields in the database ;)

I installed the game "Breakout". After uploading it, I clicked the link to install the game and I'm getting this error:

Warning: rename(/home/_____/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/breakout.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/breakout.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/toontown/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Warning: rename(/home/______/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/breakout1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/breakout.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/toontown/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

Archived