Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

Cool good job. Keep up the good work and maybe the iarcade can be come a community project now.

iArcade isn't going to be become a Community Project, unless Collin gets on the team too and the rest of the team agree... lol

Back before Beta 5, it was discussed about this being possible. At the time, we were told they do not want to take on any new projects. Between then and now, I've decieded that I do not wish to make iArcade a community project.
Without trying to attack any of the community projects or fellow modders out there, I feel that once something becomes a community project it tends to get neglected. The Converge moduels and Shoutbox have periods that they bustle with activity, but then they die out again. Although iArcade has large amounts of "contributed code" in it, (Mat has written v32 scores and MSSQL, pedrfi has done the new importer, another user is cleaning up Andy's skinning... etc) I still do not want it "community project" status. Users are still welcome to contribute back code into our mod, and I take all suggestions very seriously.
However, at this time, I simply have no interest in making the work I have done a "community project". I feel it is better suited under my coding work and andy's skin work. (With help from others)

Its also no big secret that we have "competition" from ibparcade, and I think it would be unfair for either one of us to become a "community project" at this point.
(I also have an issue with two certain modders on this forum that I do not wish to share a title with)

On that note as well, I encourage others who wish to share their code to do so. I get 2-3 PMs every week on code suggestions, or snippits, and I include almost all of them in iArcade.
Feel free to post on our bug tracker or our community forums as well. :)

I hope that clears some things up. Much like IPS decieded that IP.Subscriptions is "not right" for a community project, I think iArcade is also "not right" for it.

Sorry to be so persistent as I know that it takes time, but I was wondering if any headway is being made in figuring out the elusive no submitting score problem

Have you checked the tread on our forums?
I have a reason to believe that another mod is conflicting, and this is why random installs are having this issue.
I'm trying to compile data.
Please see here:
http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php?/topic/35-games-do-not-score-submit-button-not-clickable/
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for clearing all that up Collin..... and we both appreciated all the help from you lot with the code snippets and feedback, and of course donations.

I feel the same too now, iArcade won't benefit from being a Community Project..... as for the converge modules, I am thinking of taking one up, but not certain.

Thanks for clearing all that up Collin..... and we both appreciated all the help from you lot with the code snippets and feedback, and of course donations.

I feel the same too now, iArcade won't benefit from being a Community Project..... as for the converge modules, I am thinking of taking one up, but not certain.

Your comm dev avatar seems a little blurry.

I thought they were not allowed any more Andy as they confuse people with Staff, I believe that is why they have all gone.

Now back on topic, I am not the type to complain unless I have something to complain about, some weeks ago I asked about what happened to the games that were supposed to be added to the arcade, and why I did not get the extras promised on registration, I was asked to send a PM and I would get them ASAP, to this day still nothing. Its left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. I dont want them now because I can get all the games I want after paying for a 1 year subscription to IPBGamers, but its all money money money, I have not even been informed of any updates and this was another reason for registering, I guess that bit does not work.

I have not been here for a bit, has there been any releases or updates, I have read on here about numerous things fixed and added, but where are they.

I thought they were not allowed any more Andy as they confuse people with Staff, I believe that is why they have all gone.

Now back on topic, I am not the type to complain unless I have something to complain about, some weeks ago I asked about what happened to the games that were supposed to be added to the arcade, and why I did not get the extras promised on registration, I was asked to send a PM and I would get them ASAP, to this day still nothing. Its left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. I dont want them now because I can get all the games I want after paying for a 1 year subscription to IPBGamers, but its all money money money, I have not even been informed of any updates and this was another reason for registering, I guess that bit does not work.

I have not been here for a bit, has there been any releases or updates, I have read on here about numerous things fixed and added, but where are they.

About getting your games - Ive posted several times in this topic that anyone who donated can log into the user area and download the "donator bonus file" which is a pack of around 20 games. I have not gotten any PMs from you about trouble accessing the donator area.

If you are referring to the v32 support, it was also replied to numerous times on this topic that we had to delay it. Unforseen issues cropped up that we have not yet fixed. Nobody has v32 games yet. Your PM, as well as a few others, have been ignored for this reason.

We have not yet had any major updates to send out using the system. When RC2 launches, we will use the system to send an announcement. ;)

The bug tracker contains manual fixs for any fixed bugs. RC2 has been pushed back due to a bug causing some users not to be able to save scores.

I understand any frustration you have and would be happy to address them for you. Please contact me via the messenger on my website, www.collin1000.com and I can sort out these problems for you. Thank you for using iArcade!

Thanks .Wolfie going to be using this :D

Hey, you're doing the hard work. I'm not a graphics/design person, so you can imagine that I didn't have a hard time piecing that together. :)

In the IPB3 GDK, there is a copy of the logo. Used that and a slightly modified text that someone did for me and tossed your picture in. Wasn't that big of a deal, just used what was already available.

I like it very good job wolfy.

Thanks Amie T.

Archived