Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

YAY! THE EVIL BUG OF FUNKY CHARECTERS SHOWING IN THE ACP HAS A MANUAL FIX!
http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=67
Soon to be patched in RC2 :thumbsup:

Multiple instances of my display name not getting properly capitalized throughout the arcade.

The intent is to use SEO names, which are never capitialized.
http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-70-high-score-details-using-login-rather-than-display-name/
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/300230-download-iarcade-system-rc1-fixed/page__view__findpost__p__1924510
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shouldnt be the case.

Can you double check on that?

In theory, if they do not have access to the arcade, they would not be able to report a game.

I doubled checked.. guests aren't highlighted in the menu and in my pm inbox theres like 2 page of reports from deleted member theres no id.

I doubled checked.. guests aren't highlighted in the menu and in my pm inbox theres like 2 page of reports from deleted member theres no id.

Log out and see if you are able to play as a guest. Other than that, not much else I can do.

Arcade wants my .htaccess info for them to play a game.

Probably shouldn't be happening?

Are you uploading games to the admin directory?
just change the directory in the ACP & move the games.

Log out and see if you are able to play as a guest. Other than that, not much else I can do.

when I'm logged out I can't see the arcade

post-13893-126870970478_thumb.gif here this is what I'm talking about... the game works fine. it is probably a kid doing that on each game they play? I don't know?

when im logged out i cant see the arcade

post-13893-126870970478_thumb.gif

here this is what I'm talking about... the game works fine. it is probably a kid doing that on each game they play? I don't know?

If you are logged out and cant see the arcade, it means you cant report games.

But a light went off in my head. Is it possible that you are allowing search engine spiders access to your arcade via the members group?
This would cause them to repeatedly click on the report link to index it.

If you are logged out and cant see the arcade, it means you cant report games.

But a light went off in my head. Is it possible that you are allowing search engine spiders access to your arcade via the members group?

This would cause them to repeatedly click on the report link to index it.

That's correct maybe you need to add permissions for groups that can report an issue.

If guests cannot use the arcade, then if search engines are guests they would not be able to click on that link.

Ok but it could be useful if there was a allowed permission to view the game for search engine spiders so it could be indexed on search engines so it could be found by someone so they can play the game after registering an account.

It is just a suggestion. That's all.

Ok but it could be useful if there was a allowed permission to view the game for search engine spiders so it could be indexed on search engines so it could be found by someone so they can play the game after registering an account.

It is just a suggestion. That's all.

I'll consider it, but it seems like some excessive feature bloat.
I think the best fix would just to disable reporting of games for guests.

I'll consider it, but it seems like some excessive feature bloat.

I think the best fix would just to disable reporting of games for guests.

correct and right now how can I disable reporting of games.. Could you please add that feature as soon as possible because it is annoying to have a full inbox of messages about reported games.

correct and right now how can I disable reporting of games.. Could you please add that feature as soon as possible because it is annoying to have a full inbox of messages about reported games.

Open Skin -> skin_iArcade -> playgame

Find

<br><br><a href="index.php?app=iArcade&view=reportgame&gameid={$swf['id']}" />Report issue with game</a>

Replace With:

<if test="memberbox:|:$this->memberData['member_id']"> 

<br><br><a href="index.php?app=iArcade&view=reportgame&gameid={$swf['id']}" />Report issue with game</a>

<else />

<br>

</if>

Open Skin -> skin_iArcade -> playgame

Find

Replace With:

<if test="memberbox:|:$this->memberData['member_id']"> 

<else />

<br>

</if>

hmm that seem the best way instead of adding permissions feature. Thanks buddy ;)

I see that there is another free arcade coming out soon :D

maybe it is a trick so Sykoect can get paid. Who knows... they promised last year that it would be out in a month and that did not happen. It took them almost a year to put up a snapshot. :( Maybe longer to release the product.

I see that there is another free arcade coming out soon %7Boption%7D

Ah, but theirs requires ionCube (in their general discussion forum, they have a topic stating that all their mods are fully encoded). Just what we need, more ionCube (would you believe I don't even have the loaders? Couldn't use them even if I wanted to - they don't like my Windows Server environment).

Ah, but theirs requires ionCube (in their general discussion forum, they have a topic stating that all their mods are fully encoded). Just what we need, more ionCube (would you believe I don't even have the loaders? Couldn't use them even if I wanted to - they don't like my Windows Server environment).

Yeah, in all honesty guys, I wanted to encode 1 file from iArcade and you all attacked me for it - they plan on encoding the entire mod! :whistle:

Archived