Download: [Module] User's Signature

lajuergapadre

File Name: [Module] User's Signature
File Submitter: lajuergapadre
File Submitted: 26 Apr 2006
File Category: Modifications

With this module you can give your users the possibility of use a dynamic image with their nick, this is based on the popular bars of User's Signature...

Zip file includes:

• A psd file (Photoshop) you can take it as reference to make your own image if you don't have it.
  • A Php Script, that automatically generates the dynamic images with the nick of your members.
  • And the module, that help you to give your users the BBCode they must use, to place the image in their signatures.
It's suggested you read the whole file with the instructions before install the mod. Instructions file it's in the folder named English.

This is to explain a few best the function of mod:

Having this image: IPB Image

One php script generates this with my nick: IPB Image

And the module (look demo) gives me the BBCode, and possibility to personalize the image with another text instead of my nick.

Version 1.1:
Has been added some extras:Use a TTF font to the text in the imageChange text color of the imageGive more than one image to choose

To login at demo forums use:
User: demo
Pass: demo

Note: GD module must be enabled in your server to generates the dynamic images. Versions 1.6 - 2.0.28 of GD doesn't have support for Gif images.

Click here to download this file

Archived