Client Area

gnm

I purchesed it last month at saterday > Aug 1st
Got the download link on monday > But up untill now I do not appear as a client for some reason.
I got the key and everything but now there is nothing in the Client Area.
CS here realy S-U-cK-s!!

Do you have a ticket ID number that we could look up? When I spoke with someone in that department yesterday, I was told there were no open tickets in billing/accounts - so if you haven't received a response, we haven't received your question.

No. I never got the ticket number.
And when I try to go to this address:

http://www.invisionpower.com/corporate/contact.html

I get a "No file found" Error.

I can't seem to reach CS here in any way and I am not going to call abroad for this!

I don't think I can show my dissapointment from IPS any stronger than to simply point that I am very unhappy.

I sepnt 150$ on something that turned out to be something I can't realy use.
I think I wish to recieve a refund.

If you didn't get a ticket ID number, then there was no ticket created. Hence why we didn't respond ;)

On the contact us page, there is an EMail address you can contact the billing team through - have you tried that? You should get an auto-response from us, with a ticket ID number.
If you don't get that autoresponse, then we didn't receive your Email and I can only assume that there is a problem with your Email service provider.

If you'd like to PM me your Email address, I'll see if I can help, but all you need to do is Email one of the addresses on the contact page :)

All that is requierd for me to be "relaxed" is to understand why does stuff like the editor doesn't work when I translate it Via ACP to Hebrew etc.
I tried several times and it happens every time.
I need this board to be in Hebrew otherwise I have no need for it.
My comunnity in supposed to be a Hebrew speaking/reading Comunnity thus English is not good for me.
I would like assistance with it and would even pay a fair price for a complete translation (which I can't figure out why you don't provide IPB in other languages - something which will surely will expand your sales).

Well all that's required for us to help you is for you to contact technical support through the client area.

Seeing as I offered to look into the problem regarding not being able to access the client area for you, and you didn't send me a PM, I'll assume you sorted it out and will do just that :)

[quote name='Charles' date='07 September 2009 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1252339024' post='1853617']
The URL you gave there is not valid. Try clicking the contact us link on our web site :)

Charles, when you're logged into the client area, the "Get in contact with us" at the bottom right of the page links to https://www.invisionpower.com/company/contact.php which gives the File not found error. It should be http://www.invisionpower.com/company/contact.php

Not sure if this is already reported via the tracker, but it seemed pertinent to the problems gmn has faced, so thought I'd mention here.

Seeing as I offered to look into the problem regarding not being able to access the client area for you, and you didn't send me a PM, I'll assume you sorted it out and will do just that

I'm in corispondense with someone named Charles Via a ticket I managed to open now.
Hopfully he will be able to assist me.

Well all that's required for us to help you is for you to contact technical support through the client area.

Archived