IPB 3.0 and iPhone

jclarke

The mobile neowin skin is really cool.

I just wanted to chime in so that we don't forget that it's not all about the iPhone. There are also Windows Phone devices, Blackberries, etc... :)

I'm pretty sure Brandon was thinking about those as well but I had to say something because they don't get any love, hehe. :D

[quote name='bfarber' date='18 June 2009 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1245332016' post='1811290']
Can you point me to where Matt made that specific quote? I don't know of any instances where the main forum skin crashes mobile browsers...

Shame I couldn't reply to this topic at the time. But I believe Artic posted the link. Was I wrong in thinking Matt meant fixing a mobile browser crashing bug?

Only asking, as I experience a problem where the new IPB 3 certainly crashes my Nokia N95's browser in full skin mode after a few page loads. 2 - 3 at times. There are other issues if I try use the Lo-Fi. Coz then I cant even read anything as the content becomes squashed. I will try see if I can capture screen once I can find the symbian program again to do so.

Archived