Pre Sales

Guest Zon Hisham

I have sent an email to sales@invisionpower.com with Subject: Purchasing IPB with the following message:

I have been using your IPB version 1.3.1 for quite sometime but have encoutered some problems when I upgraded my PHP to version 4.3.11. Whenever I clicked on Excel or Word attachment, I am not prompted to view or save that attachment, but instead, my browser window is filled up with all sorts of funny characters. If I were to include something like

bold text

in my posting, I will see /[b/]bold text/[b/] when I editted that same posting.

I believe you have fully tested your latest version of IPB and resolved those issues.

I am interested to purchase the Standard Licence version (mySQL dataabase driver) . I noticed that, it is tagged at USD149.99. Questions:

1) Do I have to pay for a yearly license to legally use IPB ?

2) If so, how much do I have to pay yearly?

3) If so, does the USD149.99 already inclusive of one year license?

4) One license serves one domain only?

Please advise ASAP. TIA.

Unfortunately I received an auto-respond email from Invision Power Customer Center <support@invisionpower.com> with this message:

To respond to this message, please visit this URL:

http://www.invisionpower.com/customer/?mod...p;ticket=335241

I am NOT a customer yet, so why that URL? IPB, appreciate your prompt reply.

I don't understand why there asking you to login to the client center when you have no account, but none the less, i'll try and help.

You pay $149.99 for the first 6 months, and then $25 for every six months after. You don't need to pay the $25, if you do not pay you can still use your forum, but you won't recieve support or upgrades. Basically you have to stick with the version you have got. However you don't have to pay the $25 instantly, you can wait until you need to upgrade or need support.

So the pricing is like this:

First Year: $149.99 + $25
Second Year: $25 + $25
Third Year: $25 + $25
All Other Years: $25 + $25

A license entitles you to 1 Live Board Installation and 1 Development Board Installation (For testing out stuff)

Archived