Report post in 'User Profile'

Guest th31

When this Beta was first installed on here l had a comment from some idiot called timmeh telling me he had rated me, and there was a single star next to my name. l really don't see the point in it, or the 'friends' feature, all these things should have been left to modders.

:(

I like it, many forums will benefit from it.
You can always turn it off.

That said, I would like to see a "report" button for a user's profile - what if their personal picture, or statement is unacceptable

And a "report" button for comments - though those reports should go to the profile owner

When this Beta was first installed on here l had a comment from some idiot called timmeh telling me he had rated me, and there was a single star next to my name. l really don't see the point in it, or the 'friends' feature, all these things should have been left to modders.

:(

Not my fault you act like a total tool on here. So what if you don't like a feature, it's staying in the software. So suck it up and move on. I'm sure many people will agree with me. :thumbsup:

Not my fault you act like a total tool on here. So what if you don't like a feature, it's staying in the software. So suck it up and move on. I'm sure many people will agree with me. :thumbsup:

While im not the most active person, I aint seen anything from him / her that has bothered me.. Not to sure what your getting at.

Anyway, id consider what you did to his profile abuse of the system. You gave him the just lowest rating, and posted to tell him that. How sad.

I'm pretty sure that haters will try to spam up someone they don't like, before you know that to be the case, so it would be useful I suppose if a report button were to be added there, so on.

Couldnt agree more with you. Its also needed on the Blog too.

Archived