phpBB3 Converter

Guest Gozzy

Hello!

Sry for bumping old thread..

I converted phpbb3 to ipb, but attachments did not converted, is there any way to make ipb converter to convert attachments?

Hello,

Be sure that you have the correct paths configured for each of the systems. You will also need to make sure the files are readable. If you continue to have issues, open a support ticket.

Hello,

Be sure that you have the correct paths configured for each of the systems. You will also need to make sure the files are readable. If you continue to have issues, open a support ticket.

Hello, now attachments work but when i try to convert with real forum(works when i convert with test forum with few threads) it says IPS Driver error press here to refresh... sql pass and user are ok...where is the prob?

Hello, now attachments work but when i try to convert with real forum(works when i convert with test forum with few threads) it says IPS Driver error press here to refresh... sql pass and user are ok...where is the prob?

What is being logged in the SQL error logs in the boards ./cache/ directory? If you continue to have issues, you can open a support ticket and I can provide an updated converter for you and help you set it up.

What is being logged in the SQL error logs in the boards ./cache/ directory? If you continue to have issues, you can open a support ticket and I can provide an updated converter for you and help you set it up.

this is in log:
===================================================
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:11:05 -0400
Error Number: 1054
Error: Unknown column 'user_type' in 'where clause'
IP Address: 89.172.58.41
Page: /ipb/convert/index.php
mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as members FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_type <> '2'
===================================================
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:11:08 -0400
Error Number: 1054
Error: Unknown column 'user_type' in 'where clause'
IP Address: 89.172.58.41
Page: /ipb/convert/index.php
mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as members FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_type <> '2'

• 1 month later...

Just used the converter which i find really impressive, except i cant login to my forum in the end. Everything checks out ok but i cant login. See people above me with the same problem, is this a known issue ?

Edit: Fixed it, i had to manually upload the sources folder as well which wasnt mentioned in the installation instructions.
Now it works perfectly :)

• 3 years later...

Archived