Haze 4.2.x by IPS Themes

Pete T

On 20/08/2017 at 7:47 AM, IgorPec said:

I made an update to last version today. An interesting finding regarding mentioning. When adding a post it does not work but if you edit and save then it works.There is also too big vspace around logo.

Its fixed in version working on with following changes

Twitter Status Fixed
Block 1 area Imporoved
Fixed Widget Text and Color
Fixed Live Customized 
Fixed Breadcrumb when no Hero Message showing

6 minutes ago, IgorPec said:

@Pete T Any progress on the theme? I want to fix at least this annoying logo standout/surrounding box problem. I already searched for this, but am totally lost.

lost.png

This looks to me logo bigger background could be wrong but should be able change height in setting have checked this ? if not i take look add to my list item wish have fixed before upload the theme as few people given me list bugs that no one reported before and lot before 4.2.x was out.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pete T said:

This looks to me logo bigger background could be wrong but should be able change height in setting have checked this ?

No, a logo has no border. See in my (updated) previous post - perhaps you missed it. This bug was created during the last update.

11 minutes ago, IgorPec said:

No, a logo has no border. See in my (updated) previous post - perhaps you missed it. This bug was created during the last update.

yeah missed that post but when i change the height to 110px fixes the issue but also send you test current version of the theme base see if same problem.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, IgorPec said:

Pete, check this. Something is wrong with responsiveness. When it switches to mobile, logo is overlapping the post title. Any idea where to look for the fix?

image.thumb.png.3df53c5f1b47266d5fca9bc0ac67b8e1.png

Hi just check your site and looks fine in mobile but not in ipad view seem there is small issue, can you tell me what version of IPS using and theme version see how can fix the problem.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:49 PM, Pete T said:

Hi just check your site and looks fine in mobile but not in ipad view seem there is small issue, can you tell me what version of IPS using and theme version see how can fix the problem.

Both are latest. Invision Community v4.3.4, Haze 2.0.0.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't tried yet. There was this warning, Armbian = name of this theme:

Incompatible Theme

One of your themes is not compatible with the version you are upgrading to because it includes modifications to templates and/or CSS files which this version needs to update.

If you obtained the affected theme from a designer you should contact them to ask if a new version of the theme is available for this version. If there is, continue with the upgrade and then update the theme after. If there is not an update available, you may want to remove that theme or wait until a new version is available before proceeding.

If you modified the affected theme yourself, you can use the links below to review your customisations. If the customisations are no longer required, you can revert them, otherwise you will need to incorporate the changes made by the version you are upgrading to. For more details on the theme changes in this version, see the Theme Differences Documentation.

Tip: When viewing a template or CSS file from one of the links above, select Show Default from the  dropdown to compare your customisations with the default for the current version.

Shell I just proceed?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived