Haze 4.2.x by IPS Themes

Pete T

Haze is a powerful and multi-purpose theme for IPS Community Suite. Geared towards any type of community, Haze is packed full of options that allow you to modify layout, styling, colours and fonts directly from within the theme settings.  Its's also fully compatible with the entire Community Suite as wel as a huge range of 3rd-party applications and plugins.

Key Features

Responsive Mobile Design
Live Customization Options
Resizable Header & Breadcrumbs
Social Media & Navigations Icons
Powered by "Base" Framework
intergrated Color Picker
Google Webfonts API Intergration
Advanced Footer Blocks

Base Framework

Base is underlying framework that power our IPS4 themes. The consistent codebase means awesome new features can be added quickly and easily. Sneakly issues are also easier to diagnose and fix. We dislike seeing the same style of theme on every website just as much as you do, that's why Base is extremely customizable with over 60 configurable settings.

Base Framework Features

Responsive Design : Browse on your mobile, tablet or desktop. Our themes are beautifully responsive.

SEO Optimization : Clean & semantic code ensures search engines crawl your site's most important content.

Bespoke Typography : Direct intergration into Google Webfonts. Just enter the font name and we'll do the rest.

Unique Customizaion : Extends IPS4's theme setting system to offer powerful editing capabilities.

Browser Support : Our themes are tested to work on all modern mobile & desktop browers. (....even IE!)

Ready to Translate : Need one-click translations? Our themes intergrate perfectly with IPS4's localization system.

Supports Only 4.2.x 

4.1.x Only

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minor design issue on mobile topic view:
3.PNG.94bcd642929fc388832bdb100d90d485.PNG

Caused by this rule:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	html[dir="ltr"] .cAuthorPane_photo .ipsUserPhoto {
    	margin-left: 20px;
	}
}

Appears that this can be removed without any issues, didn't test other sites yet if it does affect anything.

Greetings

12 hours ago, GriefCode said:

Minor design issue on mobile topic view:
3.PNG.94bcd642929fc388832bdb100d90d485.PNG

Caused by this rule:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	html[dir="ltr"] .cAuthorPane_photo .ipsUserPhoto {
    	margin-left: 20px;
	}
}

Appears that this can be removed without any issues, didn't test other sites yet if it does affect anything.

Greetings

thank you i take look myself also :) 

47 minutes ago, jrlee183@gmail.com said:

Hi

I have an older version of this theme and after the the upgraded yesterday the links in the menu such as Activity and store do not work. Is it working in the latest version of this theme? 

Do you mean you used the 4.1.X theme? If yes, you need to upgrade to 4.2.X, I can assure you it is working there as I'm using it.

On 28/07/2017 at 1:02 AM, Barbados said:

Hi,

After IPB update to 4.2.1 version there is a bug in header section (one big white line 40px wide) if you have Navigation layout settings - Float

You maybe using outdated 4.1.x theme also i will send you PM over this issue.

3 hours ago, IgorPec said:

Great job Pete! One small question since link to documentation does not work ... How to change text, have a custom one, on social icons?

Thank you for the feedback we working on new documentation due to old owner turn off his site i need write new ones but say have custom ones do mean custom plugin or ones you added to theme so help you correctly.

1 hour ago, IgorPec said:

One theme related bug - old post containing links to other posts is not working.

Screenshot_120.png.ce77fb7940d91886d689b9686e2f96a9.png

are you talking about this link about if so the arrow works or if click forum upgrade also works so maybe little more info again so i can help.

1 hour ago, IgorPec said:

With pictures should be clear at once - social icons, which are part of the theme.

editing-haze.png

The problem with posts manifest here, but only in recent version of Haze.

HAZE New 1.0.2, there is nothing, one link or more, no difference.

haze-new.png

HAZE old: 1.0.9

haze-old.png

For topic i need look site from admin side a for social links do need change each social icons color to match the brands color ? if so we need add them in css again it item i can do for you or provide you the code.

Really liking this theme, still trying to put the final touches on customizations.  So, a couple of questions.

1)  I think the site overall would be easier to read if the posts were on a white background and quotes and other areas had the greyish off white colour.   I can change the colours to do this but that little triangle graphic next to a post (circled below) stays a greyish colour.   Is there a way to change its colour?

imageedit_1_2236722640.thumb.jpg.f83d19158f47a47878cfbc6a0440c4cd.jpg

2) I've been playing with using a background image in the Style & Layout tab.  The problem is the background image "bleeds" through on things like Twitter embeds.  In the screenshot below, that stadium to the right of the tweet is actually the background image of the website.  That should really be white space behind the tweet.

598115226a773_ScreenShot2017-08-01at6_55_32PM.thumb.png.4bb3cc5481c587b2884ba342616acab8.png

12 hours ago, Pete T said:

For topic i need look site from admin side a for social links do need change each social icons color to match the brands color ? if so we need add them in css again it item i can do for you or provide you the code.

Broken Iframe example.
https://forum.armbian.com/index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed

This is in the logs:

ads/template_5_ad9ae6e9ced8695954ac11f917afdfac_global.php on line 214" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.16.100.1, server: forum.armbian.com, request: "GET /index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/web6.sock:", host: "forum.armbian.com"
2017/08/02 07:44:35 [error] 21312#0: *28668064 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::url() in /var/www/clients/client0/web6/web/uploads/template_5_ad9ae6e9ced8695954ac11f917afdfac_global.php on line 214" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.16.100.1, server: forum.armbian.com, request: "GET /index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/web6.sock:", host: "forum.armbian.com"

Icons are o.k. as they are - I only wanted to change hover text, from "Github-alt" to "Build script" or similar. But this part is not critical.

4 hours ago, IgorPec said:

Broken Iframe example.
https://forum.armbian.com/index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed

This is in the logs:

ads/template_5_ad9ae6e9ced8695954ac11f917afdfac_global.php on line 214" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.16.100.1, server: forum.armbian.com, request: "GET /index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/web6.sock:", host: "forum.armbian.com"
2017/08/02 07:44:35 [error] 21312#0: *28668064 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Http\Url\Friendly::url() in /var/www/clients/client0/web6/web/uploads/template_5_ad9ae6e9ced8695954ac11f917afdfac_global.php on line 214" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.16.100.1, server: forum.armbian.com, request: "GET /index.php?/topic/1748-sbc-consumptionperformance-comparisons/&do=embed HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php5-fpm/web6.sock:", host: "forum.armbian.com"

Icons are o.k. as they are - I only wanted to change hover text, from "Github-alt" to "Build script" or similar. But this part is not critical.

hover text would be in the language files or could be from fontawesome and really no idea why having post issue if can't look admin cp then can't help.

17 hours ago, MorningBigBlue said:

Really liking this theme, still trying to put the final touches on customizations.  So, a couple of questions.

1)  I think the site overall would be easier to read if the posts were on a white background and quotes and other areas had the greyish off white colour.   I can change the colours to do this but that little triangle graphic next to a post (circled below) stays a greyish colour.   Is there a way to change its colour?

imageedit_1_2236722640.thumb.jpg.f83d19158f47a47878cfbc6a0440c4cd.jpg

2) I've been playing with using a background image in the Style & Layout tab.  The problem is the background image "bleeds" through on things like Twitter embeds.  In the screenshot below, that stadium to the right of the tweet is actually the background image of the website.  That should really be white space behind the tweet.

598115226a773_ScreenShot2017-08-01at6_55_32PM.thumb.png.4bb3cc5481c587b2884ba342616acab8.png

can send me PM and take a look.

On 2-8-2017 at 7:49 AM, IgorPec said:

Broken Iframe example.

This is in the logs:

Any idea what causes that problem? I'm facing the same error.

7 hours ago, Ywat said:

Any idea what causes that problem? I'm facing the same error.

yeah i fixed it and update will done shortly i missed small amount code in template once added fixes issue if send me PM details i can do manual fix for now :) 

38 minutes ago, Ywat said:

Can confirm that mentioning indeed doesn't work. The tag appears at first, but once all page resources are loaded the mention-tag is removed all together (so an username is not clickable either).

Any ETA on the update? @Pete T

i sent you Pm as working for me but sent the last update have my dev site i believe updated here but going check again.

• 1 month later...

@Pete T Any progress on the theme? I want to fix at least this annoying logo standout/surrounding box problem. I already searched for this, but am totally lost.

lost.png

This is when "1" is added in front of logo section. It's a 110px block which I can't find where and how it is defined.

test.png.18b24627dfc214917f93f009dc2438a0.png

This is actual logo:

5980297e09f95_logo_big1.png.726fa18f025c

Archived