Issue with outlook (multiple versions) and forum emails

Jordano

Hello,

I hope I explain this detailed enough but we're having a rather strange issue where when I try and view any of the emails I receive from my forum (quotes, messages, new registrations etc) it freezes my outlook (Office 2013 - office 365 business) and seems to call for the Uploads directory of our forum.

I'm sure it'll be permissions issues, but I would have thought they were OK as the installer went through fine. No other emails cause this issue ie viewing twitter emails or normal non forum emails.

I've attached a screenshot - hopefully someone can help as it freezes for a good 2-3 minutes before displaying the email.

PS - I'm a techie so already tried the whole new mail profile thing.

Thanks in advance

Larger image : http://i.imgur.com/Z2LKFb9.png

Capture.thumb.PNG.049c14aa522428755fed07

Hello,

I hope I explain this detailed enough but we're having a rather strange issue where when I try and view any of the emails I receive from my forum (quotes, messages, new registrations etc) it freezes my outlook (Office 2013 - office 365 business) and seems to call for the Uploads directory of our forum.

I'm sure it'll be permissions issues, but I would have thought they were OK as the installer went through fine. No other emails cause this issue ie viewing twitter emails or normal non forum emails.

I've attached a screenshot - hopefully someone can help as it freezes for a good 2-3 minutes before displaying the email.

PS - I'm a techie so already tried the whole new mail profile thing.

Thanks in advance

Larger image : http://i.imgur.com/Z2LKFb9.png

Capture.thumb.PNG.049c14aa522428755fed07

​.

There were some issues/bugs in the past with Outlook ..

I think you better report it in the bug tracker and refer with this topic link ..

Archived