WYSIWYG Editor not loading and errors during theme upload

Aceblade

I've got an odd issue (already opened a ticket 915050) but was curious if anyone else had run across this problem before. 

The WYSIWYG editor is not loading at all. On replies to posts it looks like it attempts to load with the circle constantly spinning however on posting new topics it doesn't load at all (actually any place the editor is loaded). 

When attempting to upload a new theme I get a internal server error (non IPS error) and the error logs show:

[Wed May 13 11:17:15 2015] [warn]  (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server, referer: http://cuemu.com/admin/?adsess=0snorhkitah7ir8uspm4at35g3&app=core&module=customization&controller=themes&do=import&file=%2Ftmp%2FIPSJdre8i&key=91889d0f962b97af9c80e4a56c14815c&id=13
[Wed May 13 11:17:15 2015] [error] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://cuemu.com/admin/?adsess=0snorhkitah7ir8uspm4at35g3&app=core&module=customization&controller=themes&do=import&file=%2Ftmp%2FIPSJdre8i&key=91889d0f962b97af9c80e4a56c14815c&id=13
[Wed May 13 11:17:15 2015] [warn]  (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server, referer: http://cuemu.com/admin/?adsess=0snorhkitah7ir8uspm4at35g3&app=core&module=customization&controller=themes&do=import&file=%2Ftmp%2FIPSJdre8i&key=91889d0f962b97af9c80e4a56c14815c&id=13
[Wed May 13 11:17:15 2015] [error] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://cuemu.com/admin/?adsess=0snorhkitah7ir8uspm4at35g3&app=core&module=customization&controller=themes&do=import&file=%2Ftmp%2FIPSJdre8i&key=91889d0f962b97af9c80e4a56c14815c&id=13

This wasn't an issue for me previously and it's just started appearing. I'm half tempted to just upload all of the 4.0.4 files again but I'm curious as to what sort of issue this may cause (what files would I need to keep or can I just upload over everything?)

The WYSIWYG editor is not loading at all. On replies to posts it looks like it attempts to load with the circle constantly spinning however on posting new topics it doesn't load at all (actually any place the editor is loaded). 

​This has been an issue on my site since Beta, RC, and all the way to 4.0.3 which is what we are on now.  It is most prevalent in profiles (Status Updates, PM's, etc), however, in forum posts it can still happen.  Normally requires multiple page refreshes to show up properly.  Ironically, you can still type in the box (somewhat) and submit, even though it is not there and has the forever loading circle or just shows its loaded (no circle) but all you see is the Drag Files To Attach bar.

Of all issues on IP4, this is the most complained about issue I get from members, especially since it affects PM's so badly.

​This has been an issue on my site since Beta, RC, and all the way to 4.0.3 which is what we are on now.  It is most prevalent in profiles (Status Updates, PM's, etc), however, in forum posts it can still happen.  Normally requires multiple page refreshes to show up properly.  Ironically, you can still type in the box (somewhat) and submit, even though it is not there and has the forever loading circle or just shows its loaded (no circle) but all you see is the Drag Files To Attach bar.

Of all issues on IP4, this is the most complained about issue I get from members, especially since it affects PM's so badly.

​Except in this case it's actually not loading at all and I'm unable to type in - no matter how many times I refresh the page it won't load.

​Except in this case it's actually not loading at all and I'm unable to type in - no matter how many times I refresh the page it won't load.

​Yeah, by many times, I mean anywhere from a few to literally 30...40...etc.  Sometimes I have to close out browser and re-open a new one.

Can be frustrating :( 

​Yeah, by many times, I mean anywhere from a few to literally 30...40...etc.  Sometimes I have to close out browser and re-open a new one.

Can be frustrating :( 

Reply box doesnt allways load fully. Have to refresh page. Annoying.

​Except in this case it's not loading, period, on any browser - mobile or otherwise. I suspected a problem when I didn't access our community yesterday and didn't see any new topics or posts made. Needless to say members can't even contact me because PMs aren't working due to this problem. Our community is, currently, at a stand-still.

​Except in this case it's not loading, period, on any browser - mobile or otherwise. I suspected a problem when I didn't access our community yesterday and didn't see any new topics or posts made. Needless to say members can't even contact me because PMs aren't working due to this problem. Our community is, currently, at a stand-still.

​For an issue that bad make sure you put in a ticket.  They will address issues via ticket that are drastically affecting your community.

Archived