Download: StoreFront PayPal Shopping Cart

Enkidu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never Mind, thanks, it is working I recached all. I can setup options to say on Tshirts Size and color rigth

it's powered by IPC databases so you can add whatever types of fields you want to the system, then on the display template, you can add their references to the paypal form or you can simply tell your users to specify the size ...etc while they are on paypal

I would like to add two new fields named Color and Size

Color will have a choice of Black or Gray

Size will have Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large

I would like these to be choices the User will pick then they choose the t-Shirt

these two choices will be available and the same on every record?

If you can do that, I would be happy to send a few more $'s than $2. It is worth it to me. As Nexus cannot do what I need, I am forced to compromise and I have a ton of T-Shirts to sell

these two choices will be available and the same on every record?

Yes for the T-Shirts Yes, Eventually I am adding Stickers and Hats and more Color Choice and Sizes, but for now Just for the Ts yes.

If you can do that, I would be happy to send a few more $'s than $2. It is worth it to me. As Nexus cannot do what I need, I am forced to compromise and I have a ton of T-Shirts to sell

Yes for the T-Shirts Yes, Eventually I am adding Stickers and Hats and more Color Choice and Sizes, but for now Just for the Ts yes.

if it all the same then you need nothing more than add them to the display template, it will be static html but it is the easiest way I can think of.

if you can PM me your acp details, I'll add the code right away :)

I want to thank Enkidu for all the support. One of the best IPB folks to get any mod from bar non Thanks for the help

One thing I noticed, the My Media is now missing, It was there.

thanks very much.

is it missing from everywhere? or just from the storefront editor?

Just the store front. Odd as it was there.

hmmm. Is it there in other parts of IP.Content databases? I'm asking because I haven't got near the editor of IPC. it is totally controlled by IPC and I've got no code in it. I don't even have jQuery loaded while on the display template so it can't be a JS conflict.

it will be helpfull to check if there are any JS errors on the display template. I doubt it but I was proven wrong in the past ;)
  • 2 weeks later...

Enkidu

So far so good, until I added a 2nd product. Now those products list all the Drop down for Shirt Size and Color. I am adding Photos of Racers and Really do not need the drop downs...

Thoughts

yes I know. That is why I asked you if you're going to have another products. But in theory you can put a condition to only display the drop down on one specific category :)

has the cart been tested for IPC 2.3 compatibility?

I'd love to give this a run, but we're so close to 2.3 and IPB 3.3 :turned:

to be honest, I haven't but there isn't any thing which would prevent it from functioning. If there is, I will provide an update. As for being close to 2.3, while I agree, it is always a good idea to wait for 2.3.1 or 2.3.2 before upgrading :)

Archived