Download: IP.Content - Recent Images Slider

Mysterioux

• 2 weeks later...

The mod is a good idea, but could do with some tweaking, and documentation.

- The zip file contains a folder called "Public" instead of "public". Small issue but might confuse some customers who upload it and find it creates a new folder.
- The included readme.txt is for your NewsBlock, not this mod ;-)
- Bit obvious, but would be nice to see some comments on how to change displayed images, thumbnail dimensions and spacing.
- Place images in a sub-folder would help us keep our files/folders better organized.

My main issue with the mod though is it doesn't display the images nicely if you use fluid width. It would be great if the number of 'visible' images changed as the window was re-sized. Currently it just changes the thumbnail spacing, and if the window is down-sized too much then the thumbnails start to overlap one another.

sorry ... please recheck

Please upload the files in the "Upload" Folder :)

The mod is a good idea, but could do with some tweaking, and documentation.

- The zip file contains a folder called "Public" instead of "public". Small issue but might confuse some customers who upload it and find it creates a new folder.

- The included readme.txt is for your NewsBlock, not this mod ;-)

- Bit obvious, but would be nice to see some comments on how to change displayed images, thumbnail dimensions and spacing.

- Place images in a sub-folder would help us keep our files/folders better organized.

My main issue with the mod though is it doesn't display the images nicely if you use fluid width. It would be great if the number of 'visible' images changed as the window was re-sized. Currently it just changes the thumbnail spacing, and if the window is down-sized too much then the thumbnails start to overlap one another.

Sorry, i thought it had the right docs. - however i updated the documentation and fixed the small errors you mentioned.

Hi. When the unit is switched on Recent Images Slider, on pages of this unit stops working jquery (Quick Navigation and the login panel will open in a new tab, pop-up windows will not work). The block works well )) Tell me how to resolve the conflict scripts? IPB 3.2.1, ip.content 2.2.1.

Hi. When the unit is switched on Recent Images Slider, on pages of this unit stops working jquery (Quick Navigation and the login panel will open in a new tab, pop-up windows will not work). The block works well )) Tell me how to resolve the conflict scripts? IPB 3.2.1, ip.content 2.2.1.

Are you sure that its my block that is causing that?

[s]Perhaps its just you, because im using this block on 4 forums and i'm getting the same error. Are you sure you uploaded everything?[/s]

Perhaps its just you, because im using this block on 4 forums and i'm NOT getting the same error. Are you sure you uploaded everything?

Installed correctly. Possible conflicts with some mod.

Perhaps!.. Could you give me a link to your forums please? :)

Archived