Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

Most users have been able to get it running without issue. [img]

[/img]

All of the final versions will include an upgrader script.

However, as of right now, there have been no SQL changes to the RC1. Just re-upload files. (subject to change)

I asked you to rename the "user" column in the scores (or was it comments) table so that it is possible to support more DB engines than MySQL. Surely that's in RC2?
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

What did i do wrong? :(

I asked you to rename the "user" column in the scores (or was it comments) table so that it is possible to support more DB engines than MySQL. Surely that's in RC2?

I was not going to make that chance in the standard package, just the "MSSQL" version. If it needs to be made in the standard one, let me know.

I was not going to make that chance in the standard package, just the "MSSQL" version. If it needs to be made in the standard one, let me know.

It's probably best to do it in the base package so that you don't need to maintain two codebases. If your base package inherently supports all DB drivers, then you can just drop them in without having to redownload the whole package for a one line edit ;)

I accidentally pressed import while a game was still uploading and it totally screwed up my TAR imports page permanently. Help?

Please PM me your ACP and FTP info so I can look into the issue.

When people submit a score they are sent to the homepage (I have 404 setup to go to my homepage).

Make sure you did the index.php edit.

Games are black boxes, no game is loaded successfully.

http://iarcademod.com/faq.php#blackbox_err

That is because those games are designed for the old Arcade system. When you submit a score, you are sent to: .../index.php?act=Arcade

I appreciate you providing help to our users, however the installation directions contain a workaround so that ibparcade v2 games work with iArcade. :thumbsup: All the user needs to do is complete the edit.

guests or deleted member can still click report an issue link. I have checked the games it works fine so I'm guessing that this person does it everytime it was played. How do I block this for guests or deleted member? because it is mass emailing me everytime the issue was reported and filling up my pm inbox.

EDIT: I do not wish to ban the IP... I just want to block it. Guests in Arcade settings aren't even highlighted in Admin CP

guests or deleted member can still click report an issue link. I have checked the games it works fine so I'm guessing that this person does it everytime it was played. How do I block this for guests or deleted member? because it is mass emailing me everytime the issue was reported and filling up my pm inbox.

EDIT: I do not wish to ban the IP... I just want to block it. Guests in Arcade settings aren't even highlighted in Admin CP

Do you want to ban 1 member? That is something I can whip up custom for you.

If a guest/banned user keeps doing it, simply disallow guests and banned from using the arcade.

Where can I find the index.php edit to support highscores?

In the install directions.
http://iarcademod.com/install/rc1.php?step=2

Do you want to ban 1 member? That is something I can whip up custom for you.

If a guest/banned user keeps doing it, simply disallow guests and banned from using the arcade.

In the install directions.

http://iarcademod.com/install/rc1.php?step=2

guests aren't even allowed in Arcade and guests still can report an issue?

Archived