File Submitted: 05 Aug 2008
File Category: Modifications

File Name: (V88)My Rides Forum
Author: vadim88
Category: Modifications
Description:

File Name: (V88)My Rides Forum

File Description:
With this mod you can add a block that will show only in the My Rides forum, That block will have the Most active ride topic and 4 other active topics.
You get to choose which forum is the My Ride forum from the ACP, You can also set a custom pre defined message that will be displayed inside the post area only when creating a new topic inside the My Rides forum.
In that forum when opening a new topic a user will HAVE to upload an image using IPB's attachment system and the first image will be Displayed as the topic icon on the main topics listing page inside the My Rides forum.
Inside a topic next to every post there is a link that will link to the last topic a member made in the my rides forum.
NOTICE: A member will have to actually upload at least one attachment in the My rides forum and will have to include at least one attachment inside the post. Just add one or all the attachments uploaded inside the actual post to be able to post the new topic.

Screen shots included in the zip file in the 'pics' directory.

Author: Vadim Gavrilov

File Version: 1.0

Requirements: Universal Mod Installer

Files Affected:

* sources/classes/post/class_post_new.php
* sources/action_public/topics.php
* sources/action_public/forums.php
* sources/action_public/search.php
* + 1 Skin Edit

Change Log:

* 1.0 - Initial Release

In order to purchase the modification please use the Paypal Donation button in my signature, Donating 20$ and adding in the note your user name. After the payment please send me a PM so i could confirm that.

Due to increased amount of fraud the mod will be sent after 72 hours have passed from the payment. This will only be taken with newly and first time buyers. Members who already purchased will not have to wait the 72 hours period.

Before purchasing this Modification, be sure to review the Terms and Conditions.

Click here to download this file

Archived