Happy IPB customer here, SO happy!

diannabanana

I believe I have been a customer since 04. I usually do my own upgrades, but life happened lol, and I had IPB do my upgrade to 3.0.1. First, they worked so fast, hours really only. Not only am I happy with how fast they worked, but that they made me verify that I had a backup- that was awesome. Then, the board...wow. I liked 3.0. I LOVE 3.0.1. In 3.0 I had to modify the skins to show authors in my new content- 3.0.1 has an amazing amount of information, more than I could have ever hoped for. I love it so much, as do my nearly 400 members. I am so thankful to all of you IPB employees and everyone here that test the software, I couldn't ask for a better platform to run my board from. Thank you so very much, keep up the great work, and I look forward to many more years running the most awesome board software, ever!!

Totally agree IB is the best platform and always do a great upgrade turnaround for us too.

i have also been a customer for a number of years and sill continue to do so

A few days or so ago bought the Downloads APP and they charged me twice, sent a ticket and refunded already no complains from me for the error as they always address them

Keep up the good work

:wub:

Glad that we can provide you with products and a standard of service you're so happy about.

It really makes my day when someone sends in a ticket, mentions on the phone, or creates a topic like this to say they're so pleased with how we do things. Fortunately... it's most days ;)

Archived