This is our January maintenance release.
During the holiday period, our focus is on providing bug fixes and improving stability. Feature updates will resume in February.
- Added password resets to administrator logs.
- Added email icons for Twitch and Discord.
- Added the tags page to the disallowed URLs in the robots.txt.
- Added a noindex meta tag for the offline page.
- Included a PHP Version check for CLI tasks.
- Improves performance of alerts list.
- Fixed an issue where predefined tags can throw an error on the Tags form on PHP8.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor > Stock Replies table search did not work in the AdminCP.
- Fixed an issue where images in search results were not grouped for lightbox.
- Fixed issue where word expansions were replacing phrases in the middle of a word.
- Fixed an issue with Google OAuth logins when an error is returned.
- Fixed an issue with custom OAuth logins if a user info endpoint returns an unexpected data format.
- Fixed an issue where club content could display in feeds to users with no permission to the clubs module.
- Fixed an issue where moderators were not sent email notification of new reports.
- Fixed an issue where system logs may be generated if an invalid URL is passed to the redirect code (for email links).
- Fixed an issue where tags could not be removed from content if tagging was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where moving items using the multimod functions did not always reset the container counts.
- Fixed an issue error that can occur when a 'hide' word filter is triggered on content that does not support hiding (personal conversations).
- Fixed an issue where warning a member sometimes generated an exception and a template error.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding the search index generated pages of logs for orphaned posts/comments.
- Fixed layout of responsive tables in the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where importing/exporting language packs did not use the correct version.
- Fixed an issue where publishing scheduled items were marked unread for the author.
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicated notifications when using multiple database servers.
- Fixed an issue on the onboarding page when no image was uploaded.
- Fixed issues with confusing language strings in the report center.
- Fixed an issue where Twitter Emoji no longer loads (The CDN providing the images shut down).
- Removed the unused "core_image_scanner_logs" database table.
- Fixed an issue in the topic feed widget where it would show the hover preview when it shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where the approval reason would not show for topics.
- Fixed an issue where locking a guest topic from the bottom moderation menu behaved differently than using the top moderation menu.
- Fixed an issue where creating a forum may show an error on certain versions of MySQL.
- Fixed an issue where the check for new comments may show the wrong number if the end-user is not on the last page of comments.
- Fixed an issue where the sitemap could contain a link to a database category for a database which doesn't use categories.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a custom field wouldn't drop the column from the database.
- Fixed an issue where deleting previous versions generated a template error.
Fixed an issue where submitting a file to a category where moderation is required could fail when
- Removed an unused cloud setting for max download speed.
filesdata from Downloads File REST API response, use /download endpoint instead.
- Fixed an issue with links to calendars when the default view was not set to overview.
- Fixes an uncaught TypeError exception when viewing badly formed Events URLs.
- Fixed an issue with searching events by current location.
- Fixed an issue where a blank event sidebar would show after events have passed.
- Fixed an issue where online event links would be removed at the start time if no end was set.
- Fixed an issue where repeating events may show on the wrong day when displaying in a different timezone.
- Removed profile tab image view preferences for guests to make it consistent with other areas where preferences can't be saved.
- Added og:image tag to product pages.
- Fixed an issue where saving shipping rates was flagged as not covering all possible values.
- Fixed an issue where a broken or missing blog entry image would break the blog entry page.
- Fixed an issue where blog tags were not appearing in the recommended tags results.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
DEBUG_HOOKSwill log any errors thrown by a hook before executing the parent method.