This is our September maintenance release.
Key changes include:
- Improved the license check to bypass the members timezone setting.
- Added ACP Tool to scan all hooks to identify PHP8 fatal errors related to method overloading.
- Added AdminCP new search terms to guide admins to the new areas.
- Added a pre-upgrade Marketplace compatibility check.
- Added the ability to disable the frontend login handler.
- Fixed an issue where a large number of profile field options can break the page layout on the member stats overview page.
- Fixed an issue where members following an item may not be following the remaining item after a merge.
- Fixed an issue where word filters could cause an item to be held for approval even if the author had more than the required number of posts to bypass.
- Fixed an issue with hCaptcha where an incorrect language override could be requested.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to create an alert with forced reply from a moderator/admin account with a disabled messenger.
- Fixed an issue where editing the ACP => System => Postings page with disabled registrations would throw an exception while the submission.
- Fixed an issue where some alerts were not shown if they had an end date.
- Fixed an issue where post to Twitter could potentially result in an uncaught exception
- Fixed an issue where the oauth configuration page was missing the required css files.
- Fixed an issue where a report title may appear in trending content (does not expose any sensitive data).
- Fixed an issue where removing a manually added badge would not remove the badge
- Fixed an issue where the rank progression chart may not work when non-default ranks are used.
- Fixed an issue where the achievements rebuild may fail.
- Fixed an issue where content tags from content created by the RSS Import feature could be associated with a guest account.
- Fixed an issue where alerts could not be dismissed if they had long titles.
- Fixed an issue where image alt tags would always use the AI image scanner value even if manually adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where search options may break on profiles when status updates were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where quick search was broken on the hooked files admin control panel page.
- Fixed an issue where the PHP8 incompatibilty tool failed when developing on a Windows server.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.19.1.
- Fixed an issue where soft deleted items can appear in recommended posts.
- Fixed multimoderation not working in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding record topics would fail.
- Fixed an issue where orphaned categories could break syncing from topics.
- Fixed an issue when using the REST API to fetch records where fields may not have the image lazyload removed.
- Added multiple improvements to "Mark as solution" including a re-engagement email, new UI to prompt authors to mark a reply as the solution and new stats.
- Fixed an issue where the default forum views may not be used for guests.
- Fixed an issue where soft deleted items may be archived and then subsequently deleted leaving orphaned reports.
- Fixed an issue where a malformed findComment link caused a 404 error instead of loading the topic from the start.
- Fixed some missing translations for future publish moderator permissions.
- Fixed an issue where per-forum fluid view mode may not intially check filters correctly.
- Donations can now only be made by registered members.
- Fixed a typo on the invoice settings page.
- Fixed an issue on the credits page.
- Fixed an issue where the business name field did not correctly toggle on the registration page.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a subscription package would leave some orphaned data in the database.
- Fixed Realtime features showing even when disabled.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Fixed an issue where plugin index.html files may get included as CSS causing a browser rendering issue.
Deprecations and Removal Announcements
Removed ability to show member birthdays on the Calendar/Events App (next release)
- This feature no longer functions as intended.
- No action is required if you are using this functionality.