This contains bug fixes for our December release.
- Added reputation titles & icons back to the Reputation Activity page in user profiles.
- Changed value for prune_member_history setting from null to an empty string for Cloud.
- Changed the modified file checker on the support dashboard to use the database version for checks.
- Improved the club landing page for closed clubs to return an error with further information.
- Fixed the design on the Zapier Integration page and added the clipboard copy button for easier data copying.
- Optimized deletions from Redis after processing content views.
- Fixed an issue where the topic summary may only show 3 top posts instead of 4 if the topic contains many guest posts.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a club would return an error.
- Fixed the badges for 'seven consecutive days' and 'Five Hundred Items'.
- Fixed a bug where Nodes could be deleted if they are the target of another node's content.
- Fixed a PHP warning on the ACP member profiles.
- Fixed an issue where members requiring moderation could merge content with already existing replies without requiring approval.
- Fixed opacity on form placeholders when using dark mode.
- Fixed an issue where no default badge was shown in the admin control panel streams list.
- Fixed an issue where creating an OAuth2 login method would result in an array with IN_DEV.
- Fixed an issue where text direction was not set correctly in some emails.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to delete the Apple startup icon.
- Fixed unreliable sorting on the admin control panel tasks table.
- Fixed an issue where email exceptions did not show the correct message in debug mode.
- Fixed an issue where member group formatting may break the who's online and active user widgets.
- Fixed a missing search keyword for block caching.
- Fixed some missing rel=nofollow attributes on add new content links.
- Fixed some missing email template titles.
- Fixed a broken link when configuring VigLink.
- Fixed an issue where editing anonymous items could change the author.
- Fixed the duplicate rel attribute in the facebook share link.
- Fixed a niche issue with the Marketplace interface showing an entity instead of dollar sign in some browsers.
- Fixed an issue where the Recently Browsing widget may show '0 members' if you are the only one viewing the page.
- Fixed an issue where RSS feeds were unavailable to readers when the site is not available to guests.
- Fixed an issue where 'webp' was missing from the mod_rewrite rules.
- Fixed an issue where some RSS feeds may not be valid when using Amazon S3 and enclosures.
- Fixed an error on posting due to followers in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue where banned users show in @mentions.
- Fixed an issue where removing all followers of a content item does not immediately update the count.
- Fixed an issue with the achievement rebuild progress bar when using a locale that uses a comma for the decimal separator.
- Fixed an issue where the content promoter would get a badge instead of the content author.
- Fixed an issue where report center links may point to a container rather than the reported item.
- Fixed an issue where the 'rel' attribute content rebuild may break embedded images. Re-run to fix.
- Fixed an issue where clicking 'None' would uncheck disabled checkboxes.
- Fixed an issue where an error was not properly handled if the PHP mail function was not available.
- Fixes multiple issues with Elasticsearch and updates the minimum version to 7.2.
- Fixed an issue where a new rank email may not be sent.
- Fixed a timezone issue with some date fields.
- Fixed an issue when sending push notifications when content is recognized.
- Removed no longer used sitemapLinks functions.
- Fixed some missing language strings when setting permissions for editor buttons.
- Fixed a broken getLastComment link in the forumRow template.
- Fixed an issue displaying stats for "Solved Topics by Forum".
- Fixed few potential issues caused by a record with an orphaned category.
- Removed aggregateRating JSON-LD, although part of schema.org it isn't supported by Google for the 'article' type.
- Removed the option to add a Custom Field type of "Poll" to Downloads Files.
- Fixed a missing custom field language string in the 'pending shipment' block on invoices.
- Fixed a missing language string in acp notifications of pending transactions.
- Fixed an error shown if a shipping order is deleted for a no longer existing invoice.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have more than one Subscription at a time.
- Fixed an issue adding products to an invoice via AdminCP when it contains a Miscellaneous Charge.
- Fixed an issue where using a Yes/No custom field as a purchase identifier caused an endless loop.
- Fixed an error that occurs when attempting to upgrade between packages with no renewals.
- Fixed an issue where pagination links could redirect to the wrong location when using Blog categories.
REST & Webhooks
member_badge_awardedfired when a badge is awarded.
club_deletedfired when a club is deleted.
club_createdfired when a club is created/approved.
member_editedfired when a members data are changed.
member_deletefired when a members gets deleted.
calendarEvent_rsvpfired when a members sets / changes his RSVP state for an event.
calendarEvent_createwebhook is fired now also after ICalender imports.
REST API endpoint
GET /core/clubsaccepts a new parameter
member_idwhich allows the endpoint to return only the visible clubs for this specific member.