This is a maintenance release for Invision Community 4.6.
Added ability to specify
...&_bypassItemIdCheck=1inside the request URL parameters to a Content Item controller to override the default behavior of checking if the item exists.
- Fixed some AdminCP upgrade issues when PHP 8 is used.
- Fixed an issue where Marketplace onboarding may be blocked when upgrading from 4.4 or older.
- Fixed missing profile field content missing on content submissions.
- Fixed an issue where next/previous arrows would not show up when viewing multiple Images.
- Fixed an issue where achievement badges are not always given.
- Added the option to choose between the recipient and reaction giver when setting the milestone.
- Fixed MFA/2FA issue where there was no close button for the 2fa modal
- Fixed an issue preventing Marketplace installs of your own Marketplace resources.
- Fixed an issue where Content Item Controllers returned 200 by default when they should return 404 or 403 (not found or forbidden).
- Fixed some language evaluation issues when PHP 8 is used.
- All buttons in #elUserNav now use the correct text color.
- Fixed an issue where members were able to delete their own status updates without permission.
- Fixed an issue where the Authy icon may not show on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to promote guest content.
- Fixed an issue where the oAuth login handler setting "Ask the user to provide a display name" can be ignored.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add meta data to items authored by guests.
Fixed an issue where
\IPS\Node\Statisticscan fail due to a missing column name prefix.
- Fixed an issue where Admin log in can fail with a '"2S119/1' error.
- Fixed a potential timeout when mass deleting guest content.
- Fixed a PHP8 issue where promoting to Twitter fails
Fixed an issue in which the limit argument passed to
contentImages()methods of various Content Item controllers wasn't respected
- Fixed few missing language strings on the ACP - member profile page.
- Fixed an issue where points for 'SessionStartDaily' achievement extension could be awarded even when a milestone had been hit
- Fixed an issue where achievement rules for adding a comment would not trigger the milestone correctly when specifying nodes.
- Fixed an issue where rank information would show with guest posts.
Fixed an issue with outgoing emails using native php
- Added a Delete query as an upgrade step to remove old 'best_answer' notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the cleanup task may show an error and fail to run.
- Fixed a potential memory exhaustion error when generating the sitemap.
- Improved how the forums statistics widget calculates number of posts on large communities.
- Fixed an issue where rich text results may show an error for image only answers.
- Fixed an issue where search stops working with a Pages database in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue where transactions show a broken profile photo for a deleted member.
- Fixed a rare issue where a payment via PayPal may not show the subscription option, or use subscriptions where forced.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to change a Subscription when there was an active PayPal Subscription.
- Fixed an issue where an incomplete account may not prompt for missing data after using login handler via checkout.
- Fixed an issue approving a PayPal Subscription transaction when it was put on hold by fraud rules.
- Fixed an issue where the gift voucher navtab or page could result in an error under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a broken link while managing Shipping Rates.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to upgrade incorrectly when renewals were removed, and the new package had upgrade set to pro-rata.
- Fixed a race condition that can happen when Stripe sends a web hook request very quickly after charging a customer (renewals & device payments).
- Removed "Print Invoice" option when Guests don't have access to the Billing and Purchases module.