This is a maintenance release to fix known bugs and also includes many performance improvements to search and activity streams.
- Commerce Customer Standing Data now loads via AJAX for faster loading
- Lots of Commerce related bug fixes
- Passwords on new hosting accounts are now more secure
- REST API now supports adding Staff Notes to support requests
- REST API now supports editing purchases
- Remember me cookie is now 90 days rather than 7 days
- A race condition is fixed where the site may call to check the license way more often than needed
- Performance improvements on activity streams
- Performance improvement to online list widgets
Deleting topics does not update the forum last post information
You may notice that deleting the last posted topic in a forum does not update the forum's "Latest Post" information correctly. To resolve this issue, apply the patch attached to this article to your site.
Please be aware that this patch is not retroactive and will not "rebuild" your forum last post information. The information will update automatically as users post in the forums or moderation actions are taken in the forums.
Members I follow stream is incorrect; user's profile stream incorrect
You may not get a correct set of results for the Members I Follow stream and the latest activity panel on a user's profile.
Record Reviews broken
Reviewing a Pages article can fail.
Marking an invoice paid results in PHP error
When marking an invoice as paid in Commerce, you may encounter the following PHP error: Call to a member function add() on integer (0)
Unable to send a private messages
In certain cases you may find that you are unable to send a private message in 4.1.15.
Payments via Stripe may fail
Processing payments via Stripe in Commerce may fail with the following error:
"Stripe no longer supports API requests made with TLS 1.0. Please initiate HTTPS connections with TLS 1.2 or later. You can learn more about this athttps://stripe.com/blog/upgrading-tls."
- CKEditor updated to 4.5.11
- Customer Information form in Commerce's client area is now hookable