After upgrading Cart option does not Appear for some users

Hello,

I upgraded to the latest version of IPS, but some users have an issue where the cart option does not work once they add a product to it.

The issue occurs on both custom and default themes. To resolve the problem, the user must clear all cookies and cache. The problem affects all browsers. Nothing in ACP Support indicates any errors.

I have switched hosting providers and servers and moved off of Cloudflare, but the issue persists.

Is there any way to troubleshoot? I can send videos of the problem but would prefer not to do it publicly.

Hello,

The issue occurs for both old and new users, but not all. My domain and DNS are the same. I had a user who had the problem. I exported their cookie session; if you want, I can send it to you. I am not sure how to resolve the issue. 

I also noticed a second bug: using filters adds the correct link in the browser but does not filter anything unless you refresh the page. The issue occurred only after the IPS update and on both the default and custom themes.

On 7/12/2024 at 4:43 AM, Marc said:

Ive tagged our developers on this for you, to see if we can get some insight as to what may be happening. 

Hello,

Has there been any update to this issue?

You would be updated on here once they have. The issue is this isnt happening for anyone else, and actually isnt happening for your own users when cache is cleared. So seeing if we can get any advice on this.

On 7/19/2024 at 10:58 PM, Zennuie said:

Update:

Solved the issue it was an outdated plugin that hooked the checkout

Never mind, I had mistakenly cleared my cookies, customers still have the issue and I was able to re produce on another device.

I've had two well known IPS developers look into it, and no one knows why it's happening.

For users with the issue, in console on inspect element, there is a net:ERR_FAILED lot that does not occur for users without the issue.

Edited by Zennuie