How to make purchases temporary

WiCKeDxgg

6 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Assuming you are referring to them not being able to renew anything after that period, then its not currently possible as mentioned. However if you are doing this in terms of trial periods that would be a different matter. It really depends on what you are trying to achieve

I am trying to make it so when they purchase something they are not put into groups permanently. So when they buy software from me that last 30 days i want it to remove them from that group after 30 days. idc if there purchase still shows up. but more like the groups being temporary.

If I've understood you correctly, you can do that with the Group Promotion feature, putting them in other groups for the duration of the purchase, then demoting them back to their original group when the purchase expires.

You can find more details in our Guide for that, here:

33 minutes ago, Mark H said:

If I've understood you correctly, you can do that with the Group Promotion feature, putting them in other groups for the duration of the purchase, then demoting them back to their original group when the purchase expires.

You can find more details in our Guide for that, here:

correct but I don't see how to make purchases temporary, or add a duration period for a purchase.

12 hours ago, NightOwlHacks984 said:

correct but I don't see how to make purchases temporary, or add a duration period for a purchase.

Before we continue, could I ask about the "Temporary" part here? Is this on a renewal basis? For example, if they purchase that 30 days, could they then purchase another 30 once it expired?

• 3 weeks later...