Enhanced Commerce Views (Support Topic)

• 2 months later...

Nice plugin! I was wondering if we could get an additional setting to change the size of the second group? Currently the Category aspect ratio changes both the main group/category and also changes the second. I like the big first category but don't want it big for the second category (the one inside the first one)

😍

• 1 year later...

Hello @opentype,

Thanks for this plugin, he is very nice.

There is something that I didn not understand : When I turn off "Show truncated description", the description just after the price is not showed. That's fine. But if I reduce the windows, to see the mobile version of the page, the description is back :

Desktop :

2104540209_FireShotCapture458-DiegoMilito-ArtPortraitssurT-shirtnoir-Internazionale_fr_-www.internazionale_fr.png.09ef8ba059d7aa87499ae94378811265.png

Mobile :

2143907931_FireShotCapture459-DiegoMilito-ArtPortraitssurT-shirtnoir-Internazionale_fr_-www.internazionale_fr.png.5d49150ab62f70c73cb1a178da00b011.png

1 hour ago, Archimed said:

There is something that I didn not understand : When I turn off "Show truncated description", the description just after the price is not showed. That's fine. But if I reduce the windows, to see the mobile version of the page, the description is back :

It’s not intentional. I can improve that in the future. 

8 hours ago, opentype said:

It’s not intentional. I can improve that in the future. 

don't know if (by not intentional) you was speaking of not showing the description or of still showing something on mobile version, but don't show the description at all is perfect, we have it after on the tabs.

Edited by Archimed
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, trust you are doing well.

I had a couple of suggestions for this plugin. 

1. Possibility of changing the product's default listing to expanded/reduced

2. Possibility of choosing the number of text likes that the short description will display in the products listing.

Thanks a lot.