Just upgraded to 4.2... Can't edit first post in any topic!

Platinum Threads

Hey guys! 

I recently bought a license to IPB. I had been running an unlicensed version of 3.4 for a few years and finally had enough money to buy a license outright. I was successfully upgraded to 4.2 after working out a few kinks, but now I've run into a large one now that the upgrade is complete. Whenever I try to edit the first post or title of a topic (new or old), I get the following error

Sorry, there is a problem
Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX0
TECHNICAL DETAILS

Exception: DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (PT100000000000000000000000000H) (0)
#0 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(684): DateInterval->__construct('PT1000000000000...')
#1 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(400): IPS\Content\_Item::formElements(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#2 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(453): IPS\forums\_Topic::formElements(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#3 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->edit()
#4 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#7 /home/platinumthreads/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

I also get an error when trying to move threads, and trying to "Split" posts does not work on any post.

I've contacted support about this but the response I got was that IPB would have to "manually manipulate the database, determine where the rebuild started to fail, apply that offset to a new rebuild and remap" at a cost of $100/hr :( As someone who has never made a dollar from my website, and who had to scrounge and save just for a license, is there some guide around to help me get through this? Any extra information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Archived