Download: Easter Blessings

Mama Gail

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Easter Blessings
File Submitter: Mama Gail
File Submitted: 22 Mar 2010
File Category: Seasonal Skins

THIS SKIN THEME IS FREE IF YOU JOIN MY FORUM AND MAKE ONE POST.
I am offering this Free Easter Skin theme on my forum only. If you would like a clean fresh and not overdone Easter theme than please join my forum, make the one post to validate your membership and download this Easter Theme in download manager. I also have a Easter Smilie Pack available to go with this also. You must join to obtain this Free design and it will not cost one penny. Supports gallery, download manager and links system. Is a two tone blue white all through design, top crosses are animated, side borders have small cross on top, print is blues and black for easy reading.
This skin theme has been updated slightly since screenshot. Log in moved to right side and logo moved up.

SUPPORTS
3x ONLY
DOWNLOAD MANAGER 2.10 VERSION (NEW UPGRADE)
GALLERY NEW VERSION
IPSLINK SYSTEM NEW VERSION (BETA)
DOESNOT SUPPORT BLOG

INCLUDES BLANK LOGO BANNER
Need more free skin themes we have over 40 available for free and over 40 Premium Club Themes at a very low cost of $7.50 for a months subscription. Why not join today and have 80 plus skin themes at your disposal. We support all of our skin themes whether free or Premium. Many other services and resources provided to all members including Free Team Icon Packs, Smilie Packs, and Avatar Packs. We need your support to continue offering these free skin themes.

Click here to download this file

Archived