Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

I installed the game "Breakout". After uploading it, I clicked the link to install the game and I'm getting this error:

Warning: rename(/home/_____/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/breakout.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/breakout.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/toontown/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Warning: rename(/home/______/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/breakout1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/breakout.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/toontown/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

In your ACP, iArcade Settings, you need to modify your path.

/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/breakout.gif

Those variables need to be configured by you, before you import games, as described in the installation instructions. :)
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your ACP, iArcade Settings, you need to modify your path.

/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/breakout.gif

Those variables need to be configured by you, before you import games, as described in the installation instructions. :)

Works perfectly now.

Thanks for your help!

We never read any file's on how to install it since we never registered the system yet and their was no file telling how to. Were registering the arcade now.

I'm sorry, but I will just wait for a real arcade to come out from IpbArcade for Arcade 3.0 as this obviously doesn't work well.

CDMS

Not to be rude, but iArcade has been developed from the ground up, and I'm sure its backed up by many users here, we even have the respect from the creators of ibpArcade.

iArcade is "real", and if you haven't noticed, its still in RC stages so there will be a few glitches here and there.

Please don't dis-respect us if you can't get it to work, although we are here to help as much as we can, and we do not get paid for this.

Not to be rude, but iArcade has been developed from the ground up, and I'm sure its backed up by many users here, we even have the respect from the creators of ibpArcade.

iArcade is "real", and if you haven't noticed, its still in RC stages so there will be a few glitches here and there.

Please don't dis-respect us if you can't get it to work, although we are here to help as much as we can, and we do not get paid for this.

well said.

It was the fault of the one who installed it, witch was not me. They just forgot to setup a last setting in the ACP. It was solved. Sorry if it sounded a bit rude to you.

Would their be a way to add in more then one person to receive the "Game Reported" message instead of the User ID 1? I would like around 3 of my administrator's to have it shown to them as well. Would I just add a space and put their ID's in?

Would their be a way to add in more then one person to receive the "Game Reported" message instead of the User ID 1? I would like around 3 of my administrator's to have it shown to them as well. Would I just add a space and put their ID's in?

At this time, because of the way the PM system is setup when sending an automated PM, I could not get it to send to multiple recipients. However, with IPB 3.1, and the "notification system", this will be possible.

At this time, because of the way the PM system is setup when sending an automated PM, I could not get it to send to multiple recipients. However, with IPB 3.1, and the "notification system", this will be possible.

Okay, thanks for the quick response.

I got the games to install correctly without any error messages popping up.

I'm wondering what I would put for the "Web Location" portion in the ACP, or if I don't do anything to it.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone following along in this topic that we would love if you joined over at our official support community, http://iarcademod.com/community/

The "glass" skin has been re-installed, so come on over. :)

We will be moving our bug tracker over shortly.

Wow - Amazed at how rude people can be with their comments. I had issues when the arcade first came online, but I also understood that what these guys are doing has to be so freakin difficult that I would never try and tear down the work. Also consider when you try a Beta that its not complete - hence the term BETA. After a few convos and discussing back and forth - Both Andy and Collin have been extremely helpful and now my community is loving the new arcade.

I applaud Andy and Collin for their venture - and I know you will be successful. Don't let users who are incompetent and who make ridiculous and unjustified remarks get to you. Iarcade is definitely the real deal Arcade

Wow - Amazed at how rude people can be with their comments. I had issues when the arcade first came online, but I also understood that what these guys are doing has to be so freakin difficult that I would never try and tear down the work. Also consider when you try a Beta that its not complete - hence the term BETA. After a few convos and discussing back and forth - Both Andy and Collin have been extremely helpful and now my community is loving the new arcade.

I applaud Andy and Collin for their venture - and I know you will be successful. Don't let users who are incompetent and who make ridiculous and unjustified remarks get to you. Iarcade is definitely the real deal Arcade

Thanks for that, that made me laugh lol :D

Not trying to sound rude. It's frustrating when you try to help a user but they do not provide the needed details. :)

I apologize is my tone was negative. :blush:

The same questions have been answered several times in this topic, the edit directions are included in the guided install directions that came with the mod, and your issue is listed on the FAQ. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the response..Maybe Im confused. I do not find a "index.php" within the download package

Thank you for the response..Maybe Im confused. I do not find a "index.php" within the download package

The index.php file is within your forums root directory, not within the download package.

I say it is a real arcade too. I have high hopes for it.

I have a question what is the difference between this iarcade and iarcade ultra that is listed in your siggy?

You must of not read my siggy well, it says iAbout ULTRA not iArcade ULTRA lol

Archived