File Name: Purple Dawn
File Submitter: Wilford Tibbetts
File Submitted: 05 Nov 2009
File Updated: 05 Apr 2010
File Category: Color-Theme Skins

Name: Purple Dawn
Compatable: 3.0.x
Colors: Varying shades of purple.

Created this for a friend of mine to her specifications, and thought I would offer it here for others to use. If you have any questions or comments, please click the Support Topic link and I'll be more than glad to help. I hope you enjoy my second ever skin. :D

If you enjoy the skin, and wish to submit a donation, please go to my website and register. Please be sure that your e-mail and IP Address aren't spammy. I, and my Staff, review all new registrations for possible spammers. There will be a short wait while your e-mail is validated, but you need to check your e-mail to click the confirmation button before we look at your application.

Once a member, a welcome thread is created for you in the Welcome forum - which will be near the top of the forum. There is a one(1) post count requirement for your first download. After that, you will need to participate to continue downloading available files - a minimum of one(1) post between each download.

New skins will be forth-coming. One skin, Black Star, should be ready by the last week of April.

Sorry for adding a price to my skins, but financial times are tough and I need to have a bit of income so I can continue making skins for you all. This is something I enjoy doing, and would like to do it full time.

Adding stats/online list to the top.

So for those that wish to re-add the online list to the top, it's quite simple to do(just click the spoiler button to open the instructions).

Then click save, and you're done! Hope you all enjoy! :D

Click here to download this file

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Go to your AdminCP --> Look & Feel --> click on Blueberry Light --> Templates --> Board Index --> boardindexTemplate. At the very top, above:

{parse js_module="board"}

Add(copy &  paste):

<ul id='stat_links' class='filter_bar rounded'>

<li><a href="{parse  url="app=core&amp;module=search&amp;do=active" base="public"}"  title="{$this->lang->words['today_active_cont']}">{$this->lang->words['new_active_cont']}</a></li>

<li><a href="{parse  url="app=forums&amp;module=extras&amp;section=stats&amp;do=leaders"  base="public"}"  title="{$this->lang->words['sm_forum_leaders_title']}">{$this->lang->words['sm_forum_leaders']}</a></li>

<li><a href="{parse  url="app=forums&amp;module=extras&amp;section=stats"  base="public"}"  title="{$this->lang->words['sm_all_posters_title']}">{$this->lang->words['sm_today_posters']}</a></li>

<li><a href="{parse  url="app=members&amp;section=view&amp;module=list&amp;max_results=20&amp;sort_key=posts&amp;sort_order=desc&amp;filter=ALL"  base="public"}"  title="{$this->lang->words['sm_overall_posters_title']}">{$this->lang->words['sm_overall_posters']}</a></li>

</ul>

<div id='board_statistics' class='statistics general_box  clearfix'>

<if test="showActive:|:$this->settings['show_active']">

<div id='active_users' class='stats_list'>

<h2>

{$stats['TOTAL']}  {$this->lang->words['active_users_text']}  <span>{$this->lang->words['active_users']}</span><br  />

<span class='desc'>{$stats['MEMBERS']}  {$this->lang->words['members']}, {$stats['GUESTS']}  {$this->lang->words['guests']}, {$stats['ANON']}  {$this->lang->words['anon_users']} |  {$this->lang->words['show_by']}: <a href='{parse  url="app=members&amp;module=online&amp;sort_order=desc"  base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['oul_click']}</a>  {$this->lang->words['or']} <a href='{parse  url="app=members&amp;module=online&amp;sort_key=name&amp;sort_order=asc&amp;show_mem=reg"   base="public"}'>{$this->lang->words['oul_name']}</a></span>

</h2>

<if test="activeNames:|:count($stats['NAMES'])">

<p>

<span class='name'>{parse expression="implode(  ",</span> <span class='name'>", $stats['NAMES']  )"}</span>					

</p>

</if>

</div>

</if>

</div>

<br>

• 3 months later...

Archived