Forum Type is missing

Baian007

Hi team,

I'm having trouble finding the form type for the questions. Am I missing something or forgetting to activate it somewhere?

Could contain: Text, Page

One more thing:

1. Is there any chance to use object storage (S3) for data?

Edited by Baian007

1 hour ago, Baian007 said:

Hi team,

I'm having trouble finding the form type for the questions. Am I missing something or forgetting to activate it somewhere?

Could contain: Text, Page

One more thing:

1. Is there any chance to use object storage (S3) for data?

S3 can already be used for files, if thats what you are asking? New storage methods are created in System -> Overview -> Files -> Storage Settings -> Configurations

I've been trying for 4 hours to set up object storage (Contabo) that is compatible with S3, but I've had no luck. I keep getting the same error no matter what I do?

The error:
"There appears to be a problem with your Amazon (cppro) file storage settings which can cause problems with uploads.
After attempting to upload a file to the directory, the URL to the file is returning a HTTP error. Update your settings and then check and see if the problem has been resolved"

36 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

It's only compatible with Amazon S3 rather than S3-compatible in general. I don't remember the problem right now, but I think there's some hardcoded value in the code that makes it incompatible with other S3-compatible services.

Invision should fix this. 

56 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

It's only compatible with Amazon S3 rather than S3-compatible in general. I don't remember the problem right now, but I think there's some hardcoded value in the code that makes it incompatible with other S3-compatible services.

Invision should fix this. 

BTW, Invision should really be using flysystem for storage like other PHP frameworks like Laravel. 

I receive this error when clicking on Move after filling out all the requirements.

"There appears to be a problem with your Amazon (My Bucket Name) file storage settings which can cause problems with uploads.
After attempting to upload a file to the directory, the URL to the file is returning a HTTP error. Update your settings and then check and see if the problem has been resolved"

I tried to upload files via CyberDuck and it works.

The issue with the Invision Community code is that it only supports AWS S3 and doesn't accept any other storage options.