Problem with Registration Validation Email?

Hello -- For the last hour, no new account created (about 20) has confirmed their email with with the registration validation email. I think this is because they did not receive it since I created a new test account and didn't get it (it's not in my spam). Can you please look into this for me? 

Thanks!

Eric

Im seeing emails right up to 3:44 with validation emails that have been delivered, and also registration confirmation emails which would generally be sent out once validation has been done. If you have some specific examples I can certainly take a look at those

I had this happen when I hosted with GoDaddy. And apparently it's a known issue with GoDaddy shared hosts. Microsoft emails like msn/hotmail/outlook would not receive the validation email when using the PHP delivery method, but Google and Yahoo emails received it ok. This happened because the Microsoft mail servers were blocking emails from the host's IP address after detecting many emails from the same IP address as spam. And just like you described, the emails were not even received as junk mail; they were completely blocked before they even arrived. When I was hosting with GoDaddy, I got around the problem by setting up Sparkpost which used to be free for .ORG domains; the option to configure Sparkpost on the AdminCP appears to have been replaced with Sendgrid.

That being said, it's sounds strange that this just started happening without making any changes. Have any changes been made by your host like the PHP version?

You're never going to get perfect delivery from a shared email hosting solution that uses shared ip's, as your reputation is linked to lots of things you can't control. That's why many email providers give the option to purchase your own ip address.