IPB to IPB Migration attached files (unknown)

I migrated my old site (eventguyz.net) which is running the exact same version of Invision as the new site (mywiseguys.net).

Most of it looks good BUT the attached files.  Every page it says unknown instead of the file size.  When you click on one of the files that say unknown you get

Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I confirmed all the files on the old site (uploads) are on the new site under uploads.

13 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Did you convert all items over as a part of the conversion? Were there any errors? Are all permissions correct on all attachments?

Hi Jim

I did select full conversion and the conversion process says it was successful (no errors)

Are all permissions correct on all attachments?

Not sure how I would check that.  I assumed since the migration brought the users over (which i see) that the permissions would of been grandfathered into the migration?

Any guidance on how to check the permissions I'd be happy to check.   Are you referring going on the folder where the files are stored and validate new site (mywiseguys.net/uploads) has the same permissions as old site (eventguyz.net/uploads)?  They appear to be correct but I didn't go through everyone.

ALSO since I was trying to figure this out without bugging anyone I figured I'd just copy the entire uploads directory from old site (eventguyz.net) and paste in new site (mywiseguys.net) thinking I was missing files.  That didn't work either

2 minutes ago, Cowboy Denny said:

Are all permissions correct on all attachments?

These would be the permissions on your server, not the users. It sounds like the images/attachments are not present so were failed to be brought over as a part of the conversion.

14 minutes ago, Cowboy Denny said:

would you suggest I run the conversion again?  Afraid of it creating duplicates

Nevermind, I tried to run it again and after I entered all the details and clicked to proceed with doing the migration again it quickly displayed a message that you already did this and kicked me out. 😞