Cannot upload application update

Hi all, I have an older version of Classifieds by InvisionHQ and it's showing as 'locked' in my admin panel.  I purchased his new version. When I try to upload the new TAR file, it gives me the following error.  I see in my logs I am not able to upload it.  Any chance you guys know how I can fix this to get the new version installed?  Do I need to manually unlock the old application?

Could contain: Page, Text

That would be an internal server error generated by your server. You would need to obtain the error from your server's error log and correct whatever that error is in order to be able to upload the file here. What is the error that you're encountering?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jim M said:

That would be an internal server error generated by your server. You would need to obtain the error from your server's error log and correct whatever that error is in order to be able to upload the file here. What is the error that you're encountering?

Thanks, I have no idea where to find the log for this error.  I was using the IBP applications feature "Upload New Version" and selected the TAR file.  It gives me the internal server error when I click the apply button.

I found the error.  Here's a screenshot.

Could contain: Page, Text

Edited by Mike Gholson

That is something with your mod_security. You will need to contact your hosting provider to either allow for this to happen or disable mod_security entirely.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

That is something with your mod_security. You will need to contact your hosting provider to either allow for this to happen or disable mod_security entirely.

Well, I'm the hosting provider.  First time this has ever happened on this server.

Posted (edited)

OK!!  I was able to get this working.  I edited the following file:

mod_security.conf and changed the configuration.  Then I restarted the web server.

SecRuleEngine Off

After doing this I was able to update the file. 

Thank you for the help!

Mike

PS:  OFC, I re-enabled it again after the update was completed.

Edited by Mike Gholson