Bought pages application but can't find anywhere where to download it and install it

I just purchased pages application and went to my cp admin refresh the license, it does show pages is included but I have no idea where to download it and install it, any help would be appreciated

Could contain:

Edited by Cindy Bidar

• Cindy Bidar changed the title to Bought pages application but can't find anywhere where to download it and install it
Posted (edited)

Thanks, I was able to install it, I created a Block using the Forums > Topic Feed plugin and then use external embed option to embed it into my site but no matter what I have tried, the css I have put has no effect, it is overwritten by the default css from invision , I read that I should be able to use my own inside my site, am I suppose to use css inside my cp admin appearance==> themes==> my custom theme instead of my own site?? 

Edited by Cindy Bidar

You need to ensure you have " Inherit key styles from the parent page" selected. Other than this, the rest would be down to development on the site it appears on

@Jim M Thanks for getting back to me, The block is embedded in a private site only members have access to it, I did create an account for you and also made a quick video for you to show you the issues and what I have done and I will also provide you with the links so you can check it yourself but I would really rather not put those information in public, is there a way I can message you directly?

You can post a link to these items in the Notes section of the access details area. Below is an instruction on how to get there:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.