Issue with updrading to 4.7.17: file not found

I would recommend looking at the permissions of other files comparing them.  They should essentially match.  Once you set them, I would check again to make sure the change actually took effect.  Ultimately file ownership and permissions is a server level function.  IPS is a software package, it can't control your server or set these things for you.  If your host won't assist with server level issues, I would highly recommend a new host.  

Rather than checking the permissions, look at the text at the top. It's saying that some files might not have been uploaded correctly.

The upgrader checks if the files are all for the version you're upgrading to before letting you start the process.

It's possible your FTP program didn't properly upload/overwrite some files.

Edited by teraßyte

19 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Rather than checking the permissions, look at the text at the top. It's saying that some files might not have been uploaded correctly.

The upgrader checks if the files are all for the version you're upgrading to before letting you start the process.

It's possible your FTP program didn't properly upload/overwrite some files.

3 hours ago, AlessandroTax said:

Hello community,

I was upgrading to version 4.7.17 but I got stuck here. While extracting the files, everything stops and gives back the message "File not found":

Could contain: Text

Anyone able to help?

Looks like there are files missing from your install, upload them all and try again.