[Pages] Reset all Pages templates to default

I think got it. Change Every template can be reverted via Delete button

Could contain: Text

But this could be better explained. Delete button and description says about deleting template, not reverting changes to default.

I found the courage to "delete" it and it "only" returned the changes to the default values. That's good.

The easiest way would be to simply create a new template section and that would create it as unmodified. Then change your Database Settings to be pointed towards those new templates.

6 hours ago, ExoTech said:

I found the courage to "delete" it and it "only" returned the changes to the default values. That's good.

Are you sure about that? That must be new then. That function has always done what it says and deleted a template from a template set, effectively breaking the entire template set. 

15 hours ago, opentype said:

Are you sure about that?

Yes I tried it on two different boards. I also thought it would delete my entire set, but it only deleted the changes.

19 hours ago, Jim M said:

The easiest way would be to simply create a new template section and that would create it as unmodified. Then change your Database Settings to be pointed towards those new templates.

That can be another way, thanks.