How can I sign into my alternative account here?

I have two accounts with Invision Community because some of my licenses are personal, and therefore tied to my personal payment card, whereas others are business-related and use an alternative card for payment.

I'm trying to log into my alternative account. It hasn't always been obvious how to do it, and today is a stellar case of this.

I have signed out at both invisioncommunity.com and invisioncommunity.com/forums. The next step is to log in again. No matter which of the two sites I try, I'm presented with this:

Could contain: Text, File

But clicking Sign in with Email automatically logs me back into the last account used, not the one I want to access! I'm not finding anywhere which will present me with a form so that I can add the intended email address.

How does one log into an alternative account, please?

The only option would be to log out of one and log into the other. You would have to log out of both client area and community though. As you said, it would just log you back in otherwise. Alternatively, as mentioned, using 2 browsers may be preferable so you are always logged into both

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

You would have to log out of both client area and community though.

9 minutes ago, Meddysong said:

I have signed out at both invisioncommunity.com and invisioncommunity.com/forums.