Sidebar width, config?

PatrickRQ

What I asked is to add config to Theme settings tab to control the CSS of sidebar width depending of device type. Can't control it myself because you blocked access to original .CSS and can't override it properly using custom.css because of what I explained above. That shouldn't be something requiring to wait 2-3 years for IPB5 😛

Edited by PatrickRQ

1 hour ago, PatrickRQ said:

What I asked is to add config to Theme settings tab to control the CSS of sidebar width depending of device type. Can't control it myself because you blocked access to original .CSS and can't override it properly using custom.css because of what I explained above. That shouldn't be something requiring to wait 2-3 years for IPB5 😛

Please bear in mind that while we welcome feedback, this does not necessarily mean it will always be added. While we wish we could be everything to everyone, unfortunately, that's not always going to be the case. Also when it is something we decide to add, it will be within our plans for release cycles. I understand its something you would like and would like right away, again this won't always be the case.

It is worth adding also, you are making some large assumptions there on the release cycle of version 5 🙂 We have an ambitious goal for v5s release that won’t be years into the future and maybe sooner than you expect.